✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PoC video

wolstenfierce

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already blocked the CB video from my mind, I don't want to have to block another one.

But hey, it could always turn out to be amazing. Right guys?

. . .

Guys?

Charlie Brown :blank:

The live video is better then the music video and whatever happened to the footage in Tokyo :confused:

Originally Posted by *Blue Nails;5263239*

I don't know the Chinese equivalent of a geisha but I'm sure they have one.

:|

What, they haven't? Please enlighten me. :|

I was just trying to think like Rihanna.

Anyway I searched Twitter to see if there were more weird pictures or anything, and the only thing I found was someone saying Chris had dinner at a Japanese restaurant tonight. Made me LOL.

The man must be so confused. :P

I was just trying to think like Rihanna.

That's your first mistake

If that's the case you should get beaten and capitalize from it. Or run topless through a privately-owned farm. Or flash your vag at a public parade.

Anyway I searched Twitter to see if there were more weird pictures or anything, and the only thing I found was someone saying Chris had dinner at a Japanese restaurant tonight. Made me LOL.

The man must be so confused. :P

The song name is "Princess of China" not "Chris Martin will act like a Chinese forever in his life"... just sayin'...:P

The song name is "Princess of China" not "Chris Martin will act like a Chinese forever in his life"... just sayin'...:P

He didn't act like a Chinese person because he's dressed up as a Japanese Ninja

I think this video will be horrible. It's made by Rihanna's people and they won't know how to shoot a band..

If it was up to me this video would be a cartoon, that would at least be cute and best of all, it wouldn't feature that dreadful, ugly, "gangsta" Rihanna. Ugh.

I just tried to say that a music video doesn't need to express anything related to the song :D

The thing is, it either should be Chinese-themed, or not related to Asia at all. Since they're in the same part of the world, doing something Japanese-themed for a song called Princess of China suggests a confusion between the two.

It would have been totally fine if it wasn't related to China at all.