✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PoC video

wolstenfierce

The preview looks huge, could be their 'biggest' video yet. Even if the song's not this good, the video'll be full of sexual tension (compare this to his role in The Scientist, so innocent!!!) :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god no :sick:

Riri!!Get your paws off Chris!! :angry: :veryangry: :whip:

Weird ! I know this might be a typical rihanna type video but I dunno how Coldplay fans are going to react! Having a hard time imagining chris with anyone but gwyneth! And we have rarely seen them together ....at the same time the POC video might be great too!

and you must look at this :) from 2:16

If you're trying to say they've copied it from this, then these arm movements standing in line are nothing new and have been used in all sorts of things. But if you're just sharing it then, cool story bro.

If you're trying to say they've copied it from this, then these arm movements standing in line are nothing new and have been used in all sorts of things. But if you're just sharing it then, cool story bro.

:laugh3: No, I didn't mean that! This dancing is just a kind of Chinese traditional ;)

Coldplay And Rihanna Unveil 'Princess Of China' Behind The Scenes Video

Watch Chris Martin and Rihanna on the set of the video in Los Angeles.

coldplay-rihanna-princess-of-china--1336989967-article-0.png

Coldplay and Rihanna have unveiled a behind the scenes video for their new single 'Princess Of China'.

The film, which you can watch below, shows Rihanna and frontman Chris Martin shooting the video in Los Angeles earlier in the spring.

"We're doing 'Princess Of China', this is the video for Coldplay," RiRi says at the beginning of the film.

"The final concept now is like a movie trailer to an old Kung-Fu movie. How awesome is that? I get to play a 'badass' samurai b**ch. I get to play a cute geisha b**ch."

The behind the scenes video shows footage of the pair both dressed in oriental-inspired costumes while singing lyrics from the song in front of a green screen.

At one point, both Rihanna and Chris toush heads as they dangle in the air together on a trapeze.

'Princess Of China' is the latest single to be taken from Coldplay's fifth album 'Mylo Xyloto'.

You can watch the 'Princess Of China' behind the scenes video below:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eoRgeCDwy4[/ame]

link

Rihanna said that is a video with Coldplay....Euh....No....it's a video with Chris. I would have loved to see Guy, Will and Jonny dressed like a ninja too.

It's nice that she thinks of Coldplay as an entity with Chris just representing the band. I think it's a good thing.

Is it me or did i like the video but am still am feeling weird about rihanna stroking his face!!!

Riri, get your claws off my man :angry::lol:

Other than that, I'm very curious on what the final result will be :)

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Wow I don't know what make-up they used on Chris' face, but he looks different.. in a very hot looking way!

poc.jpg

Whew! :wideeyed: Hell this is going to be sexy :charming:

Can't wait for the video, no matter how exaggerated and hollywood-ish it's going to be!