✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PoC video

wolstenfierce

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to the video and what the storyline will be. I really do love the song. Shame CB didn't do better...maybe it will make a comeback...the video was disappointing. Amazing how tying visuals to a song can make or break it. They need to start performing it live...tired of Paradise and ETIAW...enough already.

Coldplay Unveil 'Princess Of China' Video Teaser

Coldplay have unveiled the latest teaser for their new video 'Princess Of China' featuring Rihanna and it certainly looks er interesting!

The 'Paradise' band took to their official Twitter account last night (9 May) to post the image and teased that the video would be released very soon.

The sketch shows what is believed to be Rihanna with several spinning arms around herself . Though the official music video has not been released, Coldplay released an arty clip for the official tour edition video.

The video sees Rihanna give a nod to the China theme, donning a black gown with chop sticks in her newly dyed black hair.

Coldplay frontman Chris Martin has previously praised the track, saying: ''Rihanna's bit on our record is my favourite bit.''

PRINCESS585.jpg

''When the song came out, it sort of asked for her to be on it. 'And I think at this point, we have nothing to lose, and so we've been trying some new things and trying to break down the perceived boundaries between different types of music.''

Rihanna joined Coldplay at this year's Grammy Awards to perform 'Princess of China'.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CMjS_kxqK0[/ame]

link

I really don't like what I'm seeing

Don't know what to think of it. It will be a shock to all their long time fans because it will be so different from their previous MV.

When do you guys think it will be released? Maybe sometime this week? Tomorrow?

I'm having a feeling about tomorrow too... On what day did they release the previous two videos?

It's probably going to be an unpopular video and the forum will be a bad place for a while.

Either way I don't care if it sucks. The Paradise video is so good I can deal with a couple of shitty ones.

I'm having a feeling about tomorrow too... On what day did they release the previous two videos?

It's probably going to be an unpopular video and the forum will be a bad place for a while.

Either way I don't care if it sucks. The Paradise video is so good I can deal with a couple of shitty ones.

Paradise was released on Wednesday, 19th October I think.

CB was released on Friday, 3th February.

Maybe it's for tomorrow then???

They want to gain new fans with MX, we already know that. So, i hope Coldplay gain new fans with this single and then they will make good songs -like in the past- without commercial pressure.