✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of things I wanna say in regards to certain Coldplayers who hyped this to the point of no return only for us to be shot down upon hearing this work of monstrosity. Unfortunately i'd probably get blocked and feel bad in hindsight. WTF. WT(actual)F.

Live, let's be honest, will see this song as a great anthem rocker. But that's not the Coldplay I want to listen to on the train. It's not even a good house song. it's got synths. that's about it. and is upbeat. Call me a pessimist but I preferred being called middle aged (i'm 17) due to my love of Coldplay's depressing music than being the fan of a band who 6 year old fangirls listen to, and who collaborate with Avicci and Rihanna. The song ISN'T like YELLOW. nor is it like VIVA or ETIAW. Even waterfall had more instrumental value than this. Has johnny be hung? why can we not hear any electirc guitar?

Wasn't GS meant to be genuine coldplay, getting back to their indie-acoustic routes?

OH AND for the record, change is good when done in a good way ie muse. Change is also good when lyrics go from good to amazing.

Parachutes - amazing

AROB - amazing

X&Y - every song was similar sounding :laugh3: but amazing.

Viva - amazing. pure art. dark, bright, colourful. best album they've bade.

MX - shitstainly overproduced

GS - seems to be a few piano songs, Oceans which is great, Magic which is so 'Now this is' album worthy it's ridiculous.

Another's arms seems decent despite the atrocious lyrics.

Depressing. All the hype for this and most of us are too sheep-like to admit we don't like it. Fair enough if you actually do but to say 'OMG COLDPLAY U R AMAZE XX LOV U U CAN DO NO WRONG' but then openly criticise any top 40 act makes you a liar and a hypocrite.

#WeWantOurColdplayBack

I understand that you don't like this song but they can't stay in the same state of sadness in every album. Plus most of the songs from GS seem to have profound lyris (Always in my head, another's arms, O, etc).

Maybe he's just enjoying the music that they're putting out and not wasting his time writing paragraphs on how the band should have created the exact same music for 14-15 years straight.

This, have fun for a change , the album is going to be great... a bright song next to a lot of darker once is no shame... the live version i think will have will and guy also ;)

Lots of things I wanna say in regards to certain Coldplayers who hyped this to the point of no return only for us to be shot down upon hearing this work of monstrosity. Unfortunately i'd probably get blocked and feel bad in hindsight. WTF. WT(actual)F.

Live, let's be honest, will see this song as a great anthem rocker. But that's not the Coldplay I want to listen to on the train. It's not even a good house song. it's got synths. that's about it. and is upbeat. Call me a pessimist but I preferred being called middle aged (i'm 17) due to my love of Coldplay's depressing music than being the fan of a band who 6 year old fangirls listen to, and who collaborate with Avicci and Rihanna. The song ISN'T like YELLOW. nor is it like VIVA or ETIAW. Even waterfall had more instrumental value than this. Has johnny be hung? why can we not hear any electirc guitar?

Wasn't GS meant to be genuine coldplay, getting back to their indie-acoustic routes?

OH AND for the record, change is good when done in a good way ie muse. Change is also good when lyrics go from good to amazing.

Parachutes - amazing

AROB - amazing

X&Y - every song was similar sounding :laugh3: but amazing.

Viva - amazing. pure art. dark, bright, colourful. best album they've bade.

MX - shitstainly overproduced

GS - seems to be a few piano songs, Oceans which is great, Magic which is so 'Now this is' album worthy it's ridiculous.

Another's arms seems decent despite the atrocious lyrics.

Depressing. All the hype for this and most of us are too sheep-like to admit we don't like it. Fair enough if you actually do but to say 'OMG COLDPLAY U R AMAZE XX LOV U U CAN DO NO WRONG' but then openly criticise any top 40 act makes you a liar and a hypocrite.

#WeWantOurColdplayBack

I have to say that I do not agree with you, at all!!! This album has so much, and this song only represent what band Coldplay also are. This is their music and this is the music that they are happy to produce and keep them playing!!! I don't think that we still would have Coldplay music today, if they was forced to make another 'AROBTTH'....

WAR WAR WAR

Oh well i thought so much worse, i already have it on repeat, it's not the best quality of EDM but it's the worse either, so much better than ETIAW, Paradise and DLIBYH

I think it will grow on me. Right now I think ETIAW and DLIBYH are better. And I really like how Guy is so predominant on Paradise.

It has too much Avicii on it. Guy and Will are greatly missed.

Well clearly they're not even on it!

Lets not overreact guys! This is probably the worst song they've done along with Princess of China but you WILL still enjoy the album. YOU WILL! Just skip this one. Its just one fucking song.

Do you have any idea how much pressure they're under from the record label to produce at least one song that appeases the 14 year olds who fill their shows?!

v

I have to say that I do not agree with, at all!!! This album has so much, and this song only represent what band Coldplay also are. This is their music and this is the music that they are happy to produce and keep them playing!!! I don't think that we still would have Coldplay music today, if they was forced to make another 'AROBTTH'....

YEss !

Guest kmm1482

I really really really hope they put out an acoustic version of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand that you don't like this song but they can't stay in the same state of sadness in every album. Plus most of the songs from GS seem to have profound lyris (Always in my head, another's arms, O, etc).

actually even if i like the song i have to admit this guy has a good point some of the songs on GS just aren't coldplay

I don't like it. I'm not gonna go all balistic like some people and declare GS as a bad album cause one song is not my cup of tea. I still believe in GS.

as for the ASFOS... IMO its overly produced, but that was expected since Avicii worked on it. It will probably be a low point on the album for me. But that does not mean the album will be bad, cause personally I love all the other songs that came out.

Also I think that it probably sounds way better live.

I don't like it. I'm not gonna go all balistic like some people and declare GS as a bad album cause one song is not my cup of tea. I still believe in GS.

as for the ASFOS... IMO its overly produced, but that was expected since Avicii worked on it. I will probably be a low point on the album for me. But that does not mean the album will be bad, cause personally I love all the other songs that came out.

Also I think that it probably sounds way better live.

do you know what overproduced means?

because this song for a EDM song it's far away from overproduced