✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars!! (Out now - See first post)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm laughing so hard at people losing their shit about one song lol

TRUST ME MAN THIS SONG IS WORSE THAN THE NSA SPYING ON US, THE CITIZENS OF NORTH KOREA BEING TORTURED, THE MH370 PLANE MISSING! THIS SONG IS THAT BAD THAT IT IS WORSE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE! LISTENING TO THIS SONG MAKES ME HATE ALL OF COLDPLAY! IM SO ASHAMED OF THE BAND! I CAN NEVER FORGIVE THEM. I HOPE THEY DIE! AND WHEN THEY DO I HOPE THEY LOOK UP AND SEE A SKY FULL OF STARS SO THEY KNOW HOW BADLY THEY F'D UP AND RUINED EVERYTHING FOR EVERY FAN EVER!

I'm sure we're all VERY proud that you sat through all of MX. But if you're gonna quit on Coldplay for whatever reason, no one is gonna miss you.

Amen. Music is a journey. If it stays the same, well, what's the point?

Listened to it for I dunno, 11 times now, and don't want to listen to it anymore, whereas I can listen to Always In Your head for like hours.

WELL let's just say, the song is fucking powerful live and I loved it, I guess it's just too upbeat and EDM for me. It definitely sounds like a cool Coldplay remix, but not like an actually Coldplay song.

what does edm mean?

TRUST ME MAN THIS SONG IS WORSE THAN THE NSA SPYING ON US, THE CITIZENS OF NORTH KOREA BEING TORTURED, THE MH370 PLANE MISSING! THIS SONG IS THAT BAD THAT IT IS WORSE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE! LISTENING TO THIS SONG MAKES ME HATE ALL OF COLDPLAY! IM SO ASHAMED OF THE BAND! I CAN NEVER FORGIVE THEM. I HOPE THEY DIE! AND WHEN THEY DO I HOPE THEY LOOK UP AND SEE A SKY FULL OF STARS SO THEY KNOW HOW BADLY THEY F'D UP AND RUINED EVERYTHING FOR EVERY FAN EVER!

THEY ARE JUST SELLING THEMSELVES!!1!"!!!232121!42

okay just calm down and listen to this

[video=youtube;OoqAi8OJ9T0]

Why not use the Ghost Stories art? It's gonna be there anyways....

I have it as a single in my itunes *sidenote: I really love different Artworks especially the wonderful fanmade one's on here and I'm not the only one who's asked :)

So, I don't really care for what most people consider EDM. But I do love electronic music and I really like this song. I don't know if I'd call it EDM.

Electronic music genres are so confusing. A lot of times I just resort to saying things like "synth pop" or "ambient" or something silly like that because people want me to be more specific when they ask. I'd rather just say "electronic" and then mention I know what I like and what I don't.

misc-are-you-fucking-kidding-me-clean-l.png

dude...

The thing is, for four albums Coldplay were just so good. They were incredible and incredibly consistent too. They were great to listen to and musically genius. Each album they were slightly different, same core sound- different style. With album five the difference was they changed significantly this time. Which wasn't bad or worse but unprecedentedly different. They modernised and there's no shame in that, they are arguably twice as famous and such a global musical giant now but things have changed; things have moved on. We need to accept that and I think it's a crossroads: if you liked the Coldplay that produced Amsterdam, Everything's not lost, A message and Death and all his friends and only liked that Coldplay then I think that band has ended it's run now. But if you can adapt like they've adapted you needed to understand that their style has changed. Mylo Xyloto was the start of a new band, not a worse band, not a better one. But new in it's delivery of it's art and in all fairness it's a art itself.