✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Gwyneth announced their separation

Tash

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel crushed by this , i just really felt they were gonna last .. At least it seems like they worked at it and love each other and will work to make there family still be happy . Awe my i wish them nothing but the best

Well, it is a hopeful song that Chris was writing when he wasn't an emotional mess (I think) so the new songs are a lot worse for me to listen too :C

Good point, but he wrote Fix You for Gwyneth and I was listening to it as I saw the news and damn

well, to be fair though, this is obviously not something they came up with yesterday. They've hopefully talked this through many times and had it all sorted out in a way which will be best for all 4 of them. I know it came as a shock to all of us, including myself, and that alot of us are devastated about this, but if things wasn't working out then i guess this had to happen... Every couple goes through struggles, and eventually something bad happens.

While we're all being sad, let's take a minute and be thankfull for what is coming, and that they decided on this now, and not in 6 months when Chris is hopefully on tour. Cause who knows what might have happened then...

I don't get why two people, who claim to love each other have to separate... Can't believe it. I just cannot imagine them with other people.

I always thought they'd be able to make it through. They both seem to be good people with good principles. Apparently, it takes more to stay in marriage.

Wish all sorts of happiness to both of them, wherever they choose to seek it. (Still, part of me thinks they will change their minds and get back together)

This is the first celebrity devorce that really saddens me. I don't know why, but this doesn't feel right. And if you listen to the four Ghost Stories songs we've heard so far, every single one gets a new meaning.

I don't get why two people, who claim to love each other have to separate... Can't believe it. I just cannot imagine them with other people.

I always thought they'd be able to make it through. They both seem to be good people with good principles. Apparently, it takes more to stay in marriage.

Wish all sorts of happiness to both of them, wherever they choose to seek it. (Still, part of me thinks they will change their minds and get back together)

This

Maybe they will just separate , they stated it very differently then I've ever heard it's as if they just need space . I dunno who are we to claim , judge and so on they lead their own life and I'm sure they will work hard to maintain a friendship and family for their kids .. I dunno why this is affecting me so much I agree with whoever said it doesn't feel right ! But again we have to remember we don't know what goes on in someone's life , we are on the outside looking in .

Can't help but wonder if they keep playing the song live?

I think they will keep playing it, I've heard people say that they would go to their concert just to hear that song. It's definitely one of the songs most people are always looking forward to listen to.

I wouldn't mind if they dropped it, though.

This is the first celebrity devorce that really saddens me. I don't know why, but this doesn't feel right. And if you listen to the four Ghost Stories songs we've heard so far, every single one gets a new meaning.

That's exactly how I feel ^

Can't help but wonder if they keep playing the song live?

Anyways, prayers going out to Chris. This is brutal news...

Coldplay played Fix You at every show this past weekend. Sunday afternoon, when Chris called all of us to the stage, I swear it felt like a campfire sing-along, with 600 people standing in a circle belting out "Lights will guide you home…" It was a powerful moment, that's for sure...

I don't know how he held it together...