✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[5-May-2014] Beacon Theatre, New York, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent you PMs, but seriously just search for 'Coldplay', sort by date uploaded and look for 'New Coldplay song'. It couldn't be any easier.

Would you mind to PM me as well? I cant find it :(

i don't know why but i was a bit disappointed by the livestream

Me too, in my eyes Chris' voice wasn't always at its best (especially during the verse in ASFOS, one could clearly hear that there were some stabilising sounds during the powerful chorus imo), maybe it's also due to the quality of the radio broadcast or the venue's acoustics...there were more echoing effects, it did not sound as "direct" as in the 1Live broadcast in Cologne for example.

But maybe I am alone with this impression and I just glorify the Cologne broadcast because it was such a great experience to be part of it. ^^

I don't want to ruin the concert in NY for you, sorry. ;)

Gahhhhh! So much to discuss, it was magical!!! We got Life is For Living and Till Kingdom! We did not get home until round 1 so need to upload all the pics& vids. Angie's are prob better, she was front & center. Chris dedicated Fix You to Mick Jagger. The stage is stunning. Proper review tonight

Yep, same applies to True Love links because Chris' request :P

Looking forward to the reviews, i'll put some on the main site :) Another's Arms sounds even more haunting each time I hear it, love it :D

I met Chris and Jonny and Phil and Dan. I cried. Hard. I told Chris something that was really important to me and he listened. Tonight was the best night of my entire life.

Wow, just wow!!! You are so sweet and deserving!!! They don't typically hang out afterwards from what I understand. Did you meet them out back? Inside the venue? Please share, please!! I'm really happy for you and to know I hung out with the girl who hung out with Chris,Johnny,Dan and Phil. :D. Was anyone else from our little group there?? How I wish I'd gone for the 9:00 show instead of 5:00. C'est la vie or as Winston Marshall from Mumford and Sons would say "don't sweat the small stuff" Oh who am I kidding?? This ain't small stuff. Okay,enough blabbering i know I should be happy I got to go at all.

Gahhhhh! So much to discuss, it was magical!!! We got Life is For Living and Till Kingdom! We did not get home until round 1 so need to upload all the pics& vids. Angie's are prob better, she was front & center. Chris dedicated Fix You to Mick Jagger. The stage is stunning. Proper review tonight

looking forward to review.

Why yes that was the sound of me weeping :bigcry: while reading everyone's posts for the 9PM show. I know i was incredibly lucky to have gone at all and have been there for 5PM but why I didn't go for 9PM, get there early to try and get 5PM at the box office instead of the other way around will haunt me. I would have MUCH rather had crap seats for 9 than better ones for 5. Don't get me wrong,I had a great time at the show and wasn't disappointed just kicking myself for the choice I made!!! Listened to Haim on the drive home to prepare for my next concert this Thursday and wash away the utter disappointment of not getting seats for 9PM after we waited at the box office for tickets to drop.

Enough self pity, I did get to hang out with some really,really amazing people I met on here and that's another thing about this forum that I'm truly grateful for.

looking forward to review.

Why yes that was the sound of me weeping :bigcry: while reading everyone's posts for the 9PM show. I know i was incredibly lucky to have gone at all and have been there for 5PM but why I didn't go for 9PM, get there early to try and get 5PM at the box office instead of the other way around will haunt me. I would have MUCH rather had crap seats for 9 than better ones for 5. Don't get me wrong,I had a great time at the show and wasn't disappointed just kicking myself for the choice I made!!! Listened to Haim on the drive home to prepare for my next concert this Thursday and wash away the utter disappointment of not getting seats for 9PM after we waited at the box office for tickets to drop.

Enough self pity, I did get to hang out with some really,really amazing people I met on here and that's another thing about this forum that I'm truly grateful for.

I agree! Glad to meet you though:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk