A Sky Full Of Stars - Music Video

MrMilanista

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from tumblr:

asfos music video

today was incredible. steve and i got to the meeting place at 5:40 and there was no one there so we decided to go and grab something to eat to kill some time. by the time we got back there was about 20 or so people lined up. the news people were getting us to sing asfos and talked to some of the fans while we waited. we waited there until about 10:30 when we were then taken into the pub and they told us what was going on with the shooting for the video clip.

i saw phil enter the area everyone was seated in and i don’t think many people noticed when he walked in or who he was, so then i took this opportunity and just gave a friendly wave in his direction. he saw and actually came up to my table and we started having a really lovely conversation. omg. he was so chilled and just a really cool guy and i was struggling to remain calm and collected. i asked to take a photo after and i was literally shaking and i couldn’t even form a smile properly hahah.

they split us up into three groups and it was about 1:30 when we all moved into our allocated locations. i was placed in the big group with the massive crowd.

i was so fortunate that on all of the takes i managed to be on the edge of the crowd so i was able to see all the boys walk straight past me! (took the chance to take some pretty cool pics and vids including a couple of selfies with the boy in the background lol) it was just unreal! we had to follow them from behind as they walked to the stage and we all kinda just danced and sang a long with them and it was really just so amazing with all the confetti and it was just so much fun!

after the takes, the boys performed asfos for us and then it was over.

we were going to go home but we decided to walk down this alley way which happened to have a building where coldplay was inside getting ready to leave. and then we saw guy get into a car, then jonny (i shouted thankyou to him and he grinned omfg) and then chris came out and said he was going to sign autographs and it was just too surreal i couldn’t contain myself. chris signed my shirt i made for the mx tour and then steve and i were taking selfies in the background with him. i just met my idol cries.

we were told to go away, and that was that!

i honestly cannot believe today happened. i didn’t even think i’d be going today because i wasn’t allowed but i did, and i’m just so grateful to have been part of something like this. i know some of you are unsure of how this video will turn out, but from everything that happened today, it was all just about having lots of fun and i think that’s what they tried to capture. i’m so excited to see how this will all fall into place!

(p.s they said they might try and get the video out by tomorrow or so!)

link

This is amazing! This clip is absolute proof that an acoustic version of this track would be incredible! I would instantly replace the original with it on the album and it would make Ghost Stories that much better! I hope they release one soon...

This is amazing! This clip is absolute proof that an acoustic version of this track would be incredible! I would instantly replace the original with it on the album and it would make Ghost Stories that much better! I hope they release one soon...

Yes yes yes!

I just realized that Chris has got the mini keyboard toy and keyboard app on an iPad on his thighs. I mean...iPad without its cover...? I would be so scared carrying it on my thighs. Haha, but unique concept though :D :D

article-2659791-1ED65D8700000578-104_634x710.jpg

When I see Jonny with the balloons all I can think of is the movie Up and he will float away :p

:D :D isn't he cute with the balloons. But I also like the soab bubbles coming from a bubble machine on Guy's back I assume :P

I cannot wait for this video. They all seem so happy and funny. This will be colour- and powerful I think!

grin.gifgrin.gif isn't he cute with the balloons. But I also like the soab bubbles coming from a bubble machine on Guy's back I assume tongue3.gif

I cannot wait for this video. They all seem so happy and funny. This will be colour- and powerful I think!

Omfg yes, the balloons and the bubble mashine are so adorable, haha :lol: And that spinning lamp on Guy's back LOL

3:55 might be the first time i've ever seen chris be himself

Do you understand what the lady is asking him? I understand only this:

"Do you wanna go back to the hub?"

What does it meeaaaan D:

Omfg yes, the balloons and the bubble mashine are so adorable, haha :lol: And that spinning lamp on Guy's back LOL

What does it meeaaaan D:

I also heard it as "Do you wanna go back to the hub?"

And yeah, no idea what it means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love that the band is carrying a full orchestra with them.

The acoustic version of ASFOS was cute by the studio version is much much much better.

There is a reason the band didn't put the acoustic version on the album.

And the ASFOS EP will only have the Midnight remixes.

What does it meeaaaan D:

the hub was a cafe/pub or something like that from the articles i've read.