✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars - Music Video

MrMilanista

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that the band is carrying a full orchestra with them.

The acoustic version of ASFOS was cute by the studio version is much much much better.

There is a reason the band didn't put the acoustic version on the album.

And the ASFOS EP will only have the Midnight remixes.

Maybe there'll be an iTunes edition that is different from the cd?

?? How? If I'm not mistaken all he says is "yeah"

Yeah, but think about it. He's not talking to the camera, he's not talking to the audience. This is just low-level chatting with a crew member. How often do you see that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was there and it was just AMAZING. I could talk to Phil Harvey, and Coldplay made 3 takes for the video, plus had a little bit of chat with some people of around them, played A sky full of stars in acoustic. It was such an overwhelming day. Also knowing we may be credited in the clip is a huge blessing.

It was an unforgettable day, I cannot believe it happened

The video is very blurry :confused:

They should have used better cameras and MAYBE a little bit of colour correction/filters for a more cinematic effect.

Now it seems like an unorganized cut together fan video :lol:

The video is very blurry :confused:

They should have used better cameras and MAYBE a little bit of colour correction/filters for a more cinematic effect.

Now it seems like an unorganized cut together fan video :lol:

Yup...it even has overexposed areas all over the video. Stuff you can fix in a €150 camera if you know how to use it...Mat Whitecross, what was that?

I love that the band is carrying a full orchestra with them.

The acoustic version of ASFOS was cute by the studio version is much much much better.

There is a reason the band didn't put the acoustic version on the album.

And the ASFOS EP will only have the Midnight remixes.

Is there an official acoustic version that leaked??? Like PoC and Lost?

Yup...it even has overexposed areas all over the video. Stuff you can fix in a €150 camera if you know how to use it...Mat Whitecross, what was that?

I shot better things with my phone for a film class *cough* and I didn't have any budget money :sad:

I love the contrast in the fact it is the most over-produced song on the album and the video has been shot about as primitively as it could have. Honestly love it to pieces, had a huge smile on my face throughout the entire thing!

I love the contrast in the fact it is the most over-produced song on the album and the video has been shot about as primitively as it could have.

I like this about it too.

I wonder if they'd shot another video for ASFoS before this and scrapped it, like they did with Paradise. That'd explain why it took so long for the video to get made after the single release and why it came out so quickly after the filming.