✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars - Music Video

MrMilanista

i thought worse

bigger stronger has better production lol

:lol:

I didn't understand all the props they were wearing when I saw the pics and I still don't understand after seeing the vid...

I do think they shall add to the joyful/festive atmosphere, because Coldplay walking around just with normal clothes on an singing/playing would have seemed a little bit 'naked' maybe.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe ( ONLY MAYBE) there'll be another version of the video for ASFOS !

Cause at 2:19 , Chris stands in front of tvs, and you can actually see some kind of "Itunes viva la vida commercial look alike" video on it !

So maybe this version will come out when it's finished ! Because I don't think they've made this visuals just for 5 seconds, in the background

:toilet: When I saw the photos I was expecting something interesting, but this music video is maybe one of their worst to date. But something caught my attention, when Chris was looking at the TV screens (2:18 mark) we see what was like to be another Sky Full Of Stars video, and a better looking video too. That was interesting:rolleyes:

I think it's a good video. I like it being kept simple.

But you can see the production people in it as well...and especially after Chris leaves Guy, Will and Jonny you see them being hushed to the next stop :inquisitive: that's a bit too low-budget in my eyes.

But the concept and idea behind it is great. You get the fun they all had while shooting :)

Yea, I saw your post after I hit the quick reply button. I guess you beat us to it. :)

No prob :)

I sent this to the Oracle ! Haha ! We never know !

"Hello dear all knowing Oracle !

I just watched ASFOS video and something caught my attention. At 2:18, Chris stands in front of TVs, and we can clearly see some kind of "Itunes Viva la Vida commercial look alike" video on it, but for ASFOS song. Can we expect another ASFOS version ? Thanks ! Love "

I actually didn't mind it, but it was at the best near the end with more of the live elements added in. Also yeah the footage kinda looks like dirt, wtf? I like the concept but not how they decided to do it. They're goddamn Coldplay, low-budget isn't really believable esp with that music on top of it lol

My thoughts:

1. there is another music video for ASFOS, but they found it boring. They wanted to shot new one, which is low-budget.

2. there is another music video for ASFOS, but it's not finished. ASFOS is starting to be a worldwide hit, so it needs any video.

For me is a nice video, optimistic, happy, colorfull, sometimes simple thinkgs are the best... of course is not a late generation video, but nice...anyone remember Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band?...

Be happy... :)