✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Well, the band (particularly Guy) has a good relationship with Magne Furuholmen of A-Ha, with them being in Apparatjik together. And Mags has come out to perform with Chris as well during a concert or two (High and Low).

But the tweet refers to producerssssssss, as in more than one Norwegian producer perhaps?

I agree with Sparky though that thanking them makes it seem like 'they' are done their part of producing.

Either way, get hype

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

look Miracles wikipage

"Technical personnel

Stargate – production, additional programming"

good god! it's true! never saw that. that pretty much confirms it... stargate are the producers!!

Okay, wow guys. We're jumping the gun for no reason. Breathe.

don't think we are. all coldplay side projects like "miracles" were produced by the producers they were working with for the next lp... so stargate are more than likely producers of at least some, if not all, of the tracks.

Very nice spot!

Stargate have worked exclusively with pop artists, not a guitar in sight. The band said they want to break barriers in music. It's a contrast in styles for sure, the music will be very interesting :o However, I do hope it's not produced like 'A Sky Full Of Stars' was. It was a good song but too 'filtered', it would of been better going either side of the road, with full on Avicii production or more rock based with louder guitars. Something more honest, than trying to please I think is the best summary of what my hopes are :)