✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sparky, i wouldn't say lp7 producers are confirmed to be .... but rather more than likely, or something to that effect.

Yeah. We don't have any confirmation about this stuff, so getting people's hopes up (or down) isn't a good idea.

So in the article on the website "persistent and perhaps, hopeful rumours of new Coldplay material this week" are mentioned. Can anyone fill me in on those rumours, as I seemed to have missed them?

Hmmm... sounds.... interesting.

Looks like we're in for something baring some resemblance to to MX, which is not really surprising to be honest. This was always going to be a more poppy, uptempo album. More of a bombastic stadium sound.

Going to make a prediction here: We'll learn that the album will be released on September 18th on June 12th.

Hmmm... sounds.... interesting.

Looks like we're in for something baring some resemblance to to MX, which is not really surprising to be honest. This was always going to be a more poppy, uptempo album. More of a bombastic stadium sound.

Going to make a prediction here: We'll learn that the album will be released on September 18th on June 12th.

And why are you referring to those specific dates?

And why are you referring to those specific dates?

Random guess :P

In all seriousness though, looking back at the GS era, after the 1st hints, the details came quite quickly. I'm thinking that it won't be long until more details come out for this album.

So there was something up on June 1st after all. Just that it was not good news, at least for some of us.

The same producers as Miracles ? The same who produce stuff like Rihanna, Katy Perry, Marina and the Diamonds, Beyonce, SELENA GOMEZ, USHER ??? oh dear. seems my fears are coming true. Bland + sugar pop = bland sugar pop. I hope I'm wrong.

better to lower your expectations so as not to get disappointed.

what I am optimistic about is the upcoming world tour. I feel they will give their best at making the live shows the greatest experience for their fans.

sugary pop without real instruments + coldplay =?

please don't sound like maroon 5

giphy.gif