✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Guest diogo_sg
Nothing official, just speculation about this Friday. ov3la said we would be hearing the single in a few days. If this is true, we would probably hear something on Friday, as music releases on Fridays.

Excitement grows...

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So the song Lamhein which Coldplay registered with ASCAP a few months ago (and got us all excited) turns out to be a 'recreation' of Paradise and has been recorded by Anmoll Malik who is the daughter of Bollywood music composer Anu Malik.

“‘Lamhein’ relates the tale of a girl’s rise to fame and how it affects those around her. Sometimes you don’t realise how precious a moment is until it becomes a distant memory. ‘Lamhein’ is about desperately seeking those moments that may never come back,” Anmoll said.

So we can now confirm that this will not be a track on the new album!

The song is set for release on October 3rd.

Full article here http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/music/anu-maliks-daughter-anmoll-recreates-coldplay-song/

So the song Lamhein which Coldplay registered with ASCAP a few months ago (and got us all excited) turns out to be a 'recreation' of Paradise and has been recorded by Anmoll Malik who is the daughter of Bollywood music composer Anu Malik.

“‘Lamhein’ relates the tale of a girl’s rise to fame and how it affects those around her. Sometimes you don’t realise how precious a moment is until it becomes a distant memory. ‘Lamhein’ is about desperately seeking those moments that may never come back,” Anmoll said.

So we can now confirm that this will not be a track on the new album!

The song is set for release on October 3rd.

Full article here http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/music/anu-maliks-daughter-anmoll-recreates-coldplay-song/

That's just weird/concerning to me. What are the chances she's from India and this new Coldplay-related song is coming out this week on Friday, a couple days away like our fellow poster said? Probably a complete coincidence but has me worried none-the-less. Maybe they'll both come out on the same day? :thinking:

I remember when they premiered AIMH, there were a few people who went, "That is definitely the closer." I wouldn't worry too much. To me, it doesn't sound like a closer, and I personally can't think of any time (aside from Amsterdam in 2001) where they played the album closer before the official album release. I feel like it would make a nice fit somewhere in the middle of AHFOD.

This !

ETIAW was also rumoured as LP5 closer and it ended in the middle of MX

Guest diogo_sg
Would it be fair to assume that if the single is scheduled for a Friday release we'll get to hear the audio beforehand through their official youtube tomorrow?

Yes. Please.

I'm extremely eager to hear an actual "clue" of the new album's style. I'm very confident about this Friday. I hope I won't be disappointed.

Guest diogo_sg
The wait will finally be over (Here's hoping)

The disappointment if the first single was Amazing Day :laugh3:

I'm 99.9% sure the lead single won't be Amazing Day. I don't even think it will be a single at all. It may end as a track in the album, but I doubt it will be a single.

Yes. Please.

I'm extremely eager to hear an actual "clue" of the new album's style. I'm very confident about this Friday. I hope I won't be disappointed.

There have been rumours of the new single being released for the past couple of Friday's.

I'm not convinced it will be.

I think unlike last years surprise release of Midnight, we may actually get an advance warning of the new release.

I'm also thinking the song will be called ...AHFOD!

I really can't wait for the new single. I hope it have oriental sound as Lovers in Japan.. I really hope it will be non overproduced but not so slow too.. A mid-tempo song with a malinconic taste.. But first of all, i hope they'll release it this week! Sorry for my English.

Ps: where is the man/woman that told us that the new single would be released in few days? Why he/se doesn't answer anymore?