7. A Head Full Of Dreams

8. Sky Lanterns

9. Magnetic

10. Catching Fire

11. Love: Always + Forever

12. Above The Universe/Moon

13. Amazing Day

What the hell is this??

Attention! I've just realized that there is some Indian writing in the gif from today!! It looks like the same writing from the drum kit, speakers, etc.....sorry for the lack of a screenshot, but it is in gray lettering on the black background right in the middle underneath the lower circle of the flower of life....I guess you could also say it's upside down above the top circle too....

i think you might be right. there looks like some hindi writing you can barely make out in there. but the even the high res images we have is not enough to get a clear picture out of it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32725[/ATTACH]

1. Periscopes

2. Bloom

3. Air Ship

4. Daybreak

5. Soaring Sun (Exhale)

6. In My Arms

7. A Head Full Of Dreams

8. Sky Lanterns

9. Magnetic

10. Catching Fire

11. Love: Always + Forever

12. Above The Universe/Moon

13. Amazing Day

Not that i have any problem with these titles because i always like unique titles that arent as cliche as (ahem ahem) True Love. Would u please cite a source?

Although I'm a long time lurker, this is my first time posting! Fan since the Viva la Vida era and I must say, I cannot contain my excitement anymore!

Cannot wait to see what this week holds, and erm... what the hell is that??? A tracklist???? I'm calling bull on this.

Although I'm a long time lurker, this is my first time posting! Fan since the Viva la Vida era and I must say, I cannot contain my excitement anymore!

Cannot wait to see what this week holds, and erm... what the hell is that??? A tracklist???? I'm calling bull on this.

no better time to join in on the fun! welcome to the forum.

As a businessman, more and more of me is thinking that Coldplay is making a really big mistake by releasing their album in a few weeks.

The reason is Adele. Adeles album won't be like any other, it will break loads of records. The problem with this is that the publicity for the new Coldplay album will be 'swept under the rug' almost cause everyone is on an Adele hype at the moment.

Or maybe I'm looking too much into the business side and should just look into the music side of it. But I want Coldplay to sell big. I feel pride when they sell big and do record numbers.

Guys, don't fall for random posters claiming to have knowledge and to "leak" something.

Have you forgotten BooBooBoo ? And the single that is going to be released in the middle of August ? Or the single that is going to be released before the end of October ?

As a businessman, more and more of me is thinking that Coldplay is making a really big mistake by releasing their album in a few weeks.

The reason is Adele. Adeles album won't be like any other, it will break loads of records. The problem with this is that the publicity for the new Coldplay album will be 'swept under the rug' almost cause everyone is on an Adele hype at the moment.

Or maybe I'm looking too much into the business side and should just look into the music side of it. But I want Coldplay to sell big. I feel pride when they sell big and do record numbers.

i'm with you on that. frankly, a little worried that this will be the first coldplay album that does not debut on uk #1..

And already you've shown wisdom far beyond some of our older posters.

no one would post a tracklist as their first post and not follow up with any sort of proof/link/etc.

bullshit meter is at a 10, troll harder son

Quote:

Originally Posted by likeafire;5753819

i'm with you on that. frankly, a little worried that this will be the first coldplay album that does not debut on uk #1..

Although I would love to see Coldplay have a successful album release, what I would really love to hear is some quality music again. It's embarrassing looking at the material put out over the span of the last two albums; especially Ghost Stories. Granted I know it was the "break-up" album, but honestly, give me some real talented music again! All of Parachutes through Viva and even some of MX was great!!! Rather than be on the lookout for a chart-topper, I want to hear some real musicianship again!

I don't see it getting number one at all. It's gonna need a huge single release on par with viva la vida or paradise to get it to number one.

They release amazing day and oh dear.