*checks the past few pages*

*sees peope raging over "Oldplay" vs "Newplay"*

lmao this sounds kinda kinky

Who's in for some "Middleplay"? wideeyed.gif

*checks the past few pages*

*sees peope raging over "Oldplay" vs "Newplay"*

lmao this sounds kinda kinky

Who's in for some "Middleplay"? wideeyed.gif

Even better. Allplayer. Someone who loves everything Coldplay does. I will admit it may take me a bit to warm up to a newer song, but I always end up loving it. I can see the beauty in everything they do. Another way I look at it is that we have no control over anything they do. Over the sound, the tracklist, the clothes, the art, and much more. So just enjoy it for what it is. Be thankful that you can enjoy this fantastic band. I can respect and see others opinions though. That's just my thought on this. Whatever they have in store for us will be great! [emoji2]

I don't get the hate on it. These "Newplayers" and their logic make me laugh sometimes.

A constant excuse I'm given for Coldplay's recent blandness and pop orientation is "experimentation" and them "never doing the same thing twice" and then they go and do something that's ACTUALLY experimental and they start talking about how much they hate it :laugh3:

Very interesting cover. If the psychedelia can translate to the actual music and we don't get tracks like Amazing Day I'll be very proud of Chris and co.

Agree

The point I was making was that "Experimentation" is everybody's favourite buzzword around here. This artwork really is experimental, It really is nothing like any of Coldplay's previous artworks.

This is something radical and brave, nothing like the very safe and lukewarm "experimentation" we've come to expect from Coldplay. I absolutely love it, hope the music is just as brave.

Man.. stop reading my mind hauhauahau

I was positively surprised with today's artwork. Yes, it does all look very plastic and fake, but there are clear hints of psychedelia and the bizarre. Sergeant Pepper and the early Pink Floyd come to mind. If the music is in the alternative / psychedelic direction, that may be really cool ! Maybe this album turns out to be more artistic and less poppy, after all.

COLDPLAY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS !!!

I really loved the first gif, the second one is a great departure from the previous ones and I find it very strange and a little kitsch. Anyway it seems to embrace a brave new style direction, so I'm very curious about everything, I don't know what to expect

Attention! I've just realized that there is some Hindi writing in the gif from today!! It looks like the same writing from the drum kit, speakers, etc.....sorry for the lack of a screenshot, but it is in gray lettering on the black background right in the middle underneath the lower circle of the flower of life....I guess you could also say it's upside down above the top circle too....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32725[/ATTACH]

1. Periscopes

2. Bloom

3. Air Ship

4. Daybreak

5. Soaring Sun (Exhale)

6. In My Arms

7. A Head Full Of Dreams

8. Sky Lanterns

9. Magnetic

10. Catching Fire

11. Love: Always + Forever

12. Above The Universe/Moon

13. Amazing Day

For further reference, here is the ultimate Coldplayer classification:

"Everything after the Safety EP is shit" - Mouldplayer

"Everything after X&Y is shit" - Oldplayer

"Everything after Viva is shit" - Oldplayer

"Everything after Viva is great" - Newplayer

"Everything after MX is great" - Newplayer

"Everything after GS will be great" - Trollplayer

"Wait, Clocks was not their latest single ?" - Stalledplayer

"I'm totally absolutely incredibly into Coldplay. Name a few songs ? Of course I can. Viva and A Sky Full Of Stars." - Your-eyes-roll'd-player

"I love every single second of music that Coldplay has ever released, no matter which genre. Coldplay can never do any wrong." - Boldplayer

"Coldplay ? Yeah, they are quite OK but only when they team up with true artistic talent like Rihanna or Ariana Grande" - Soldplayer

1. Periscopes

2. Bloom

3. Air Ship

4. Daybreak

5. Soaring Sun (Exhale)

6. In My Arms

7. A Head Full Of Dreams

8. Sky Lanterns

9. Magnetic

10. Catching Fire

13. Amazing Day

welcome to coldplaying :) would you care to give an explanation to this? assume this is mere whimsy or expectations?

1. Periscopes

2. Bloom

3. Air Ship

4. Daybreak

5. Soaring Sun (Exhale)

6. In My Arms

7. A Head Full Of Dreams

8. Sky Lanterns

9. Magnetic

10. Catching Fire

13. Amazing Day

Wait wait wait wait hold up WHAT?

Is this your own guess to what the tracklist will be, incognito75, or are you Bullshitting us.. :o

Funny because number 5 seems like it would follow up to the "breathe breathe breathe" lyrics we found earlier during Iheart.. hmm.

Edit: Isn't periscope a streaming thing that Coldplay are on?