🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Do you think those 5 kids are the boys when they were kids? Like the boy who is sitting on the moon could be Chris and the one with the Neptune/Saturn (I am bad at recalling the planet name) could be Jonny.

Or those kids could be taken randomly from the 1800s

I'm pretty sure Chris is sitting on the moon, Guy is at the bottom left. The other two are Will and Jonny (not sure who is who here!), Phil could be the diver.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure Chris is sitting on the moon, Guy is at the bottom left. The other two are Will and Jonny (not sure who is who here!), Phil could be the diver.

Interesting though because this AHFOD can be about everyone in the band like each song has their own story about each member. Unlike Ghost Stories that more focuses on Chris-sy side. I think this upcoming album will be more opened and uplifting.

Interesting though because this AHFOD can be about everyone in the band like each song has their own story about each member. Unlike Ghost Stories that more focuses on Chris-sy side. I think this upcoming album will be more opened and uplifting.

That would be good, Chris is very much the center of the band in terms of media attention and recognition, it would be nice to see Jonny, Will and Guy get some attention for once!

Has anyone mentioned that with this single we already know there's 3 song titles starting with an "A".. Amazing Day, A Head Full of Dreams (if the song exists) & Adventure of a Lifetime (or whatever the title is, it starts with an A)

That would be good, Chris is very much the center of the band in terms of media attention and recognition, it would be nice to see Jonny, Will and Guy get some attention for once!

For sure they all need to! Like I was hoping at least one song can be only about Will, for example. Many years back they wrote 'Marianne' song which I think it was dedicated to Will's wife. It's something that everyone needs to dig in what the song really means before they define themselves, which I think it has always been the favorite part of loving about the boys. They write songs that people need to dig in about. Perhaps I'm just getting hyped lol but at least thats the way I see it now.

Would be shocked if the album cover wasn't just the flower of life with the black background -- the posters had the flower of life with the black background marked 'December 4'. I think the gif is just for the single and it's their pinned tweet because they're dropping it Friday.

I feel like you're all way too darn emotional about things that aren't even out yet.

Yeah, you guys are making me sad

Has anyone mentioned that with this single we already know there's 3 song titles starting with an "A".. Amazing Day, A Head Full of Dreams (if the song exists) & Adventure of a Lifetime (or whatever the title is, it starts with an A)

The trend continues....