✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going back to that australia thought for a minute. Any chance they will have the first play on an australian radio station. Otherwise it would indeed be to late for them to play it on friday

Sent via Tapatalk

I remember Atlas was released on iTunes here first (New Zealand) simply because we are a day ahead. I will keep an eye on iTunes.

I remember Atlas was released on iTunes here first (New Zealand) simply because we are a day ahead. I will keep an eye on iTunes.

Dont forget Apple Music. Since Zane Lowe is now with apple music and the guys always had a special connection with apple it could well be first released on Apple Music.

Sent via Tapatalk

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Is that official? I just came online and I'm too lazy to check the last few 10 pages :awesome:

As far as i know, nop. Just a guess that we will hear something at 4:30pm (or 5:30?) european time, just like yesterday and Tuesday.

Sent via Tapatalk

i don't think we'll get the complete song today. looks like nick grimshaw will get the world exclusive, with the band in studio. check 3:10:51

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06jt8qf

Is that official? I just came online and I'm too lazy to check the last few 10 pages

nope nothing is confirmed other than a highly probable guess that we can expect something from the band around the same time today.

i don't think we'll get the complete song today. looks like nick grimshaw will get the world exclusive, with the band in studio. check 3:10:51 .

Could well be. What time is the show on tomorrow morning? I'm on my phone and couldn't find it anywhere.

Sent via Tapatalk

As far as i know, nop. Just a guess that we will hear something at 4:30pm (or 5:30?) european time, just like yesterday and Tuesday.

nope nothing is confirmed other than a highly probable guess that we can expect something from the band around the same time today.

No just highly probable. It came around that time for the past days.

Thank you all! :wacky: