• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg
Can't wait for more news today[emoji14]

BTW it's my birthday, so I'm hoping for something big:D

Happy birthday! Have a great day [emoji6] [emoji323]

Ok so what could the tease be today? Lyrics? Song title? Official confirmation that the song will be released tomorrow?

I dont think we will hear more than the snippet released yesterday. My guess is on lyrics and confirmation it will be out tomorrow and first play on .... Radio.

Sent via Tapatalk

Oh and when you think about it a Thursday release would make sense. If they released it the same time as the teasers, that's Friday morning here (New Zealand, Australia ect.) and you'd want to give the single some time on the radio on the Friday here. If it gets released Friday (UK time) it would be too late to really get noticed.

Oh and when you think about it a Thursday release would make sense. If they released it the same time as the teasers, that's Friday morning here (New Zealand, Australia ect.) and you'd want to give the single some time on the radio on the Friday here. If it gets released Friday (UK time) it would be too late to really get noticed.

Yup that's what I've been saying all week. :P It's almost 8PM Thursday here in South Australia.. When I wake up tomorrow I expect to find the new single on iTunes/Spotify and the album up for pre-order.

Yup that's what I've been saying all week. :P It's almost 8PM Thursday here in South Australia.. When I wake up tomorrow I expect to find the new single on iTunes/Spotify and the album up for pre-order.

It would certainly help you forget about the rugby final last Sunday eh. :smug: