✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

People praising this album need to go away and listen to good music and the bands Coldplay originally got their influences from. This album is a mess.

Would love to listen couple of albums like Parachutes/AROBTTH. Could you provide some names? ;)

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest howyousawtheworld
I wouldn't call him a good artist with a good ear lol but he's released 3 of the best pop singles this year

[video=youtube;fRh_vgS2dFE]

Amazing song/video/dancing

4.5/5 would bang

Horrific.

This is what great pop sounds like.

[video=youtube;X_0xPF10h5k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_0xPF10h5k

People on this forum are so close-minded to other music sources. I listen to Coldplay, Muse, Incubus, Sigur Rós, Radiohead, Twenty One Pilots, BOOTS, Manchester Orchestra, Rage Against the Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bright Eyes, Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, among some other pop artists. Realizing that Justin Bieber is a good artist isn't a crime. Yeah, he obviously isn't as musically talented (not vocally speaking) or as creative as Chris Martin but he's still a good artist.

So basically those who don't like all music acts are 'close minded'.

I can tell the difference between what's shit and what's gold. Likewise no one would ever say that Michael Bay is a good film maker just in the same way that Justin Bieber isn't a good musical artist. I'm actually pretty sure that Bay's films and Bieber's music is being played on a never ending loop deep in the chambers of hell.

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

People on this forum are so close-minded to other music sources. I listen to Coldplay, Muse, Incubus, Sigur Rós, Radiohead, Twenty One Pilots, BOOTS, Manchester Orchestra, Rage Against the Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bright Eyes, Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, among some other pop artists. Realizing that Justin Bieber is a good artist isn't a crime. Yeah, he obviously isn't as musically talented (not vocally speaking) or as creative as Chris Martin but he's still a good artist.

I personally despise JB music, and I also am gunna put out there that he's a horrible person as well. That being said, he still has the right to be called an artist even if what he puts out there isn't what I'm into. He still puts some sort of effort in his music, and I mean his songs are listenable, so why discredit him so much?

I think this forum is so opposed to pop in every way that I'm starting to think Coldplay just produced a 'My World 2.0' (anybody remember that?) But I'm guessing that it's actually not that crap in the long run lol.

A good artist with a good ear? Are you joking? His songwriters are talented for getting him to where he is but he's a joke. People praising this album need to go away and listen to good music and the bands Coldplay originally got their influences from. This album is a mess.

you want people praising this album to go away? why? do you own this forum?

I personally despise JB music, and I also am gunna put out there that he's a horrible person as well. That being said, he still has the right to be called an artist even if what he puts out there isn't what I'm into. He still puts some sort of effort in his music, and I mean his songs are listenable, so why discredit him so much?

I think this forum is so opposed to pop in every way that I'm starting to think Coldplay just produced a 'My World 2.0' (anybody remember that?) But I'm guessing that it's actually not that crap in the long run lol.

There's nothing wrong with pop music as long as it's good and creative. I actually think that Bruno Mars/Mark Ronson track from earlier this year for example was really great. It was a great catchy pop tune and did everything a good pop track should. Most of the stuff being mention here is bland and banal and in fact most of the tracks on the new album are bland and banal and do absolutely nothing creatively.

well said.

Very nice I like it but I wouldn't call it pop it's very 80s new wave synth rock.

Best digging about all the albums that Coldplay drew influences from around that period. Anyway, I'm away to listen to some Kanye to get up with good modern music!

Ah yes one of the most critically acclaimed dickheads of our time.

Start with this one pls:

[video=youtube;SANw5o7O2N0]

Seriously? He's a marketed fuckbubble advised by decorated turd generals with his songs written by a team of fecal stained chimps.

Despicable in the extreme.

lol I love this. Someone should make a song out of it. :laugh3:

Lol Justin Bieber isn't a horror show. He's a good artist with a good ear. Yeah he's no Bob Dylan but he's a solid artist.

There's a difference between being a successful entertainer and being a good musician.

[video=youtube;SANw5o7O2N0]

latest?cb=20120607131322

There's a difference between being a successful entertainer and being a good musician.

You have a point. But he has some talent. Give him credit for that. And whoever said I said that to be an open minded musician you need to like every musician. I was just showing that you need to be more open minded towards some genres like pop.

Ah @EasySuperstiton99 welcome back:D

Just to be clear, I love Blow Out, it's in my top 20 RHead songs, you must have misread what I said:)*cue badass air guitar*

And I do get your point about JB it's just that the music just isn't well great. In fact I don't like it at all. But hey OPINIONS.

:D

Oh I know you like Blow Out I think I typed my post wrong. Radiohead is life.

I don't like Bieber that much either, except What Do You Mean? that song is a banger but I'm like JayinBlue he is an artist. Of sorts.

Oh I know you like Blow Out I think I typed my post wrong. Radiohead is life.

I don't like Bieber that much either, except What Do You Mean? that song is a banger but I'm like JayinBlue he is an artist. Of sorts.

Life is fitter. Happier. More productive.

Yeh.

Ways to put this:

Bieber puts out different types of recycled pop shit, they can be:

- Catchy manufactured poo (Sorry)

- ERM, WTF poo (Eenie Meenie)

- Purified poo, garbage (I'll Show You)

- Meh, it's actually ok poo (What Do You Mean?)

JB Poo Factory. Embracing the shit that he makes everyday.

(You're all legends if you get the puns:P)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33089[/ATTACH]

Life is fitter. Happier. More productive.

Yeh.

Ways to put this:

Bieber puts out different types of recycled pop shit, they can be:

- Catchy manufactured poo (Sorry)

- ERM, WTF poo (Eenie Meenie)

- Purified poo, garbage (I'll Show You)

- Meh, it's actually ok poo (What Do You Mean?)

JB Poo Factory. Embracing the shit that he makes everyday.

(You're all legends if you get the puns:P)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33089[/ATTACH]

Precisely.

People are absolutely entitled to their opinion, but an overwhelming amount of negativity surrounding this latest album makes me want to take a break from this forum and just enjoy the album.

I actually like this album and can't wait to see them perform it live in Copenhagen next year. So see you in around 300 plays. :P

People are absolutely entitled to their opinion, but an overwhelming amount of negativity surrounding this latest album makes me want to take a break from this forum and just enjoy the album.

I actually like this album and can't wait to see them perform it live in Copenhagen next year. So see you in around 300 plays. [emoji14]

This is gonna be great live. The ohhhs in AHFOD are gonna be a great moment if the audience sings along with that part.