✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The first one could be the real album cover. It's absolutely amazing. It looks similar to AROBTTH but with more colour in it, like its brighter side. I imagine AHFOD cover to be like that, or very similar to that, like a head explosion in some way. I really hope it is something close to that. I would like to see that happening.

The first one could be the real album cover. It's absolutely amazing. It looks similar to AROBTTH but with more colour in it, like its brighter side. I imagine AHFOD cover to be like that, or very similar to that, like a head explosion in some way. I really hope it is something close to that. I would like to see that happening.

Coldplay will probably have a watering can as an album cover and some mind blwoing explanation for it that will make total sense.

My hope for LP7 is mainly for heavier/more exciting music. Ghost Stories was mostly quite a slow and quiet record and I respect that, but it's time for a louder and more energetic album. Also Ghost Stories seemed too much like a Chris Martin solo album for my liking. The rest of the band need to have much more prominence on the next one. My basic idea for what I want LP7 to sound like is the musical quality and intensity of AROBTTH with the energy and general positive vibe of MX.

My hope for LP7 is mainly for heavier/more exciting music. Ghost Stories was mostly quite a slow and quiet record and I respect that, but it's time for a louder and more energetic album. Also Ghost Stories seemed too much like a Chris Martin solo album for my liking. The rest of the band need to have much more prominence on the next one. My basic idea for what I want LP7 to sound like is the musical quality and intensity of AROBTTH with the energy and general positive vibe of MX.

i want to know what you think about miracles

i want to know what you think about miracles

I haven't listened to it much but I think I like it. It reminds me of Lovers in Japan in a way. Also the "yeah yeah yeah" bit is like a better version of Ink. It's not exactly what I'd like from LP7 but it's a step in the right direction IMO. It certainly isn't one of their worse songs.

Just today I posted a pic on twitter of what is prob a fake lineup for Govs Ball with Coldplay on the bill. But It got me so excited just to see their name. The only thing I will ever take for true is when Coldplay posts it. You cannot take hearsay or whatever the interweb says is true. It will happen when it happens.

yes I saw your tweet and had little heart attack! coldplay and radiohead at the same festival, same day, same venue? I hope it is true but...Impossible :/ :/

yes I saw your tweet and had little heart attack! coldplay and radiohead at the same festival, same day, same venue? I hope it is true but...Impossible :/ :/

They've already announced the lineup now so it's definitely not true :P