LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://http://www.coldplaying.com/rihanna-may-feature-on-a-head-full-of-dreams/

WTF ??? If that is true, im gonna be so pissed...another poppy album ? No,Thanks !

There's bound to be a few collaborations with pop artists including something EDM inspired, judging from Chris' recent interviews but then there's always hope there will a load of 'non poppy' songs or something experimental in addition to those.

Terribly disappointing. They don't seem to learn from their mistakes.

Whether you like it or not, it's not a mistake. As long as they're doing whatever the fuck they want, they're doing the right thing

I probably wouldn't like it either (but I'm not judging until I've heard this potential song) but that's our problem.

Whether you like it or not, it's not a mistake. As long as they're doing whatever the fuck they want, they're doing the right thing

I probably wouldn't like it either (but I'm not judging until I've heard this potential song) but that's our problem.

THIS. Thank you!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don`t think they would go for another colaboration with the same artist... + they wanted a duet for a long time when they did Princess Of China (see Lhuna), dont think they would go for another one right now.

except chris has said in multiple interviews that they have written for rihanna and has showed her the songs. she liked at least one. also chris was pictured in studio with rihanna sometime last year.

When did "I don't like this" become "This is bad"? As if the opinion makers in this thread are the social elite and know what's good and what's bad.

I'm not into Rihanna, therefore it is bad.

I'm not into pop music, therefore it is bad.

I'm not into Country music, therefore it is bad.

I'm not into basketball, therefore it is bad.

I'm not into eating meat, therefore it is bad.

I'm not into Apple products, therefore it is bad.

I'm not into cold weather climate, therefore it is bad.

wtf guys? what the fuck....

except chris has said in multiple interviews that they have written for rihanna and has showed her the songs. she liked at least one. also chris was pictured in studio with rihanna sometime last year.

While the gist of this is correct, nowhere does it say the song is for LP7. Could very well be for a Rihanna album, not Coldplay's.

Again guys, nothing is confirmed. First of all, y'all are forcing your opinions on us and on top of that, you're getting mad at something that isn't even confirmed yet....

When did "I don't like this" become "This is bad"? As if the opinion makers in this thread are the social elite and know what's good and what's bad.

I'm not into Rihanna, therefore it is bad.

I'm not into pop music, therefore it is bad.

I'm not into Country music, therefore it is bad.

I'm not into basketball, therefore it is bad.

I'm not into eating meat, therefore it is bad.

I'm not into Apple products, therefore it is bad.

I'm not into cold weather climate, therefore it is bad.

wtf guys? what the fuck....

I second this! :nod:

While the gist of this is correct, nowhere does it say the song is for LP7. Could very well be for a Rihanna album, not Coldplay's.

Again guys, nothing is confirmed. First of all, y'all are forcing your opinions on us and on top of that, you're getting mad at something that isn't even confirmed yet....

oh yes, i wasn't implying that this is for lp7. according to rihanna fans, they are expecting her next lp and a soundtrack album from one of her movies soon. so basically could be for her.

oh yes, i wasn't implying that this is for lp7. according to rihanna fans, they are expecting her next lp and a soundtrack album from one of her movies soon. so basically could be for her.

Yes here's a link confirming the soundtrack album, it's for "Home", a DreamWorks movie starring herself and Jim Parsons. It's confirmed basically, they're not expecting it they know it's coming.

Rhianna is going to be in AHFOD, this album is going to SUCK. I'm honestly glad that I found a new band.

Dude, chill the fuck down, alright? You know nothing yet, so how about you get all your "HATE!11!!!" under control and just... you know, wait for the new actual album to come out?