✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

yes but remember when Guy used to post pics of strawberries he saw at a market :cry:

i know that's so nice and it would be cool if they did that kind of stuff again...but now Guy only uses twitter for his annual producing gig and visit to Dutch theme park :(

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would love to see something like this for LP7 (minute 37:00 of the video):

[video=youtube_share;tQeGbK34J5E]

I think it sounds like nothing they ever done before, and would be really great to hear more bass from Guy. Bring Eno back!!! LOL

PS: Sorry for my English :/

I would love to see something like this for LP7 (minute 37:00 of the video):

[video=youtube_share;tQeGbK34J5E]

I think it sounds like nothing they ever done before, and would be really great to hear more bass from Guy. Bring Eno back!!! LOL

PS: Sorry for my English :/

oH FUCK WHY DID I CLICK THIS

*can't stop watching*

I totally agree that Eno, or some other big producer, should come back (not Paul Epworth.) I love to see them experimenting and being forced to change their style because as much as they are progressive from album to album, they sometimes can get swamped in being very 'Coldplay' in my opinion or not fully exploring their sound. I also am wondering how the dynamic in this video has changed. This was pre-mylo, but as we now know Chris is in LA and the recording happens a bit differently now with GS and AHFOD.

One thing I really noticed here is that Eno mentions Chris can be a bit dominating in the song writing process, as he usually is the one to start songs. I don't mean to diss Chris' songwriting genius, but I really hope that he isn't being dominating for LP7. I feel like his musical taste of late is the one that brings out tracks I tend to not be crazy about like ASFOS. That song, as we know, was very controversial amongst the band and it really came out quickly. Some of the bands best tracks show that mulled over for a very long time and that THE WHOLE band was really involved to refine the sound. I know not everyone agrees, but I think ASFOS and some of GS kind of felt this way, maybe not completely finished or half baked. I want LP7 asap, but if it takes longer to cook up for qualities sake, like Viva and Mylo, then I can deal with it.

I just watched that yesterday and I was thinking the same LOL. At the Viva times, they did so much fun stuff, like this interview on Boombox:

[video=youtube;JVjvmvKigmw]

But then raises a question, where was that kind of funny stuff during MX? GS hasn't any because it wasn't a 'fun' record, but MX surely was and it has only that short stupid interviews..

the band do seem to be more introverted when it comes to sharing information on their studio time as of late. we don't have the prospekt or R42 updates any more. too bad..

regarding chris being dominating in the studio/recording, the most respected material in coldplay's career came out of the times when this was mentioned. now with the band being split across the atlantic, i think/hope it is more democratic and with chris' musical tastes as of late, the rest of the band stepping up in dressing up the songs in more unconventional (at least to coldplay) styles would be great! viva had the best musical composition in a coldplay album i think and we can argue for enoxification effects there. i hope they bring in someone new, someone who can whip them up again and throw them off balance. after MX with eno, i'd rather see someone new in the recording studio.

I just watched that yesterday and I was thinking the same LOL. At the Viva times, they did so much fun stuff, like this interview on Boombox:

[video=youtube;JVjvmvKigmw]

But then raises a question, where was that kind of funny stuff during MX? GS hasn't any because it wasn't a 'fun' record, but MX surely was and it has only that short stupid interviews..

Thanks for the video. I've seen it for the first time a couple of years ago. Totally forgot about it.

i wonder if Mila is doing the artwork for lp7. from a recent mila interview

I haven’t been able to accept any offers of cooperation yet, because I’ve got a lot of shows and I’m still working on something for Coldplay which is still secret.

also she has some nice things to say about the band.

I think we should really start looking for some clues, like when the ghost drawn on the Atlas lyrics. Then nobody knew what was that, but we had the greatest clue of the LP6 theme just in front of our eyes. But well, I think that now could be even more difficult... 0k, we know LP7 will be called A Head Full of Dreams, but I think there are no more clues, not even in Miracles.

So is there any confirmation if Mila is working on the art for LP7? [emoji439][emoji447]

just to clarify, probably she was talking about the GS art exhibition. i don't think they would repeat something, like art work style, in the next album anyway.

I get annoyed a lot when many fans in Indonesia say that the band will be going there this January 31st whilst there are no facts about it till now.

*Yes, I get irritated cause I am from there, just so you know :P*

I get annoyed a lot when many fans in Indonesia say that the band will be going there this January 31st whilst there are no facts about it till now.

*Yes, I get irritated cause I am from there, just so you know :P*

Two tweets about the same question.

https://twitter.com/IDWantsColdplay/status/544482084522168320

https://twitter.com/IDWantsColdplay/status/543963409876668416

Just today I posted a pic on twitter of what is prob a fake lineup for Govs Ball with Coldplay on the bill. But It got me so excited just to see their name. The only thing I will ever take for true is when Coldplay posts it. You cannot take hearsay or whatever the interweb says is true. It will happen when it happens.