LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let me tweak that a bit.

"THINGS! EXCITEMENT! REACTION .GIFS! ARGUING! LOTS AND LOTS OF GOOD AND BAD MUSIC! CHAOS!

So basically business as usual. "

Maybe if we all just admit that dalekslayer96, born 1996(!), is always right and his opinion couldn't possibly be wrong we can get some peace in here?

Yeah, right.

[smoke is rising from the houses]

Hey everyone, new member here! I was just reading the thread and catching up on everyone's reaction to LP7. I think Chris has made it known in many interviews that he loves all kinds of music, including pop (katy perry, One Direction) and EDM, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the new album go in that direction. The bottom line, though, is that no matter what they release, we're all going to want to head to the concerts. They get better every year, despite the current album. In my opinion, the MX tour was their best tour to date, because we heard new variations of the old combined with the new.

I don't think a band has ever been successful sticking to the same thing throughout their career (if you can think of one, let me know, and I mean a 10+ year career), so naturally they're going to change their sound and try new things. If I were them, I'd be changing my sound to keep the band stimulated, energized and motivated, so I can understand it. The majority of every generation has the music that they listened to and thinks that the current music sucks and has no "soul" or substance, but in retrospect, we usually look back at the songs with staying power in a positive light. To make a long story short, I think we should chill because whatever they come up with will be good, but it won't please everyone, because nothing ever will, and the band knows that. There's not an album of theirs I dislike, and I like them for all different reasons and moods. My hope is that they play some festivals so we can get a preview of their songs earlier rather than later!

Cheers.

Cheers man! Great input :D

the truth is that i listen to what the fuck i want to listen to and if people think that im shit person for that so be it

you will see me dancing to this tune

[video=youtube;4JipHEz53sU]

I'm going to start a world wide apartheid between people that listen to "good" and "bad" music. Of course I'll be the dictator of what good and bad is, as it's clearly not subjective.

The bad music people won't mind though. When they get on the bus, it'll be called the party bus and everybody will dance around and be happy to bad music.

The good music people will eventually rebel because they are sick of listening to Radiohead and Arcade Fire, and have realized that the party bus is actually much more fun.

the truth is that i listen to what the fuck i want to listen to and if people think that im shit person for that so be it

you will see me dancing to this tune

[video=youtube;4JipHEz53sU]

I'll call in Pink Floyd for my own entertainment thank you very much.

Get back on topic, this thread is about Coldplay's next album, not about Rihanna v Nicki Minaj, as much as everyone loves them both! ;)

I really hope that last bit was sarcasm.

I'm going to start a world wide apartheid between people that listen to "good" and "bad" music. Of course I'll be the dictator of what good and bad is, as it's clearly not subjective.

The bad music people won't mind though. When they get on the bus, it'll be called the party bus and everybody will dance around and be happy to bad music.

The good music people will eventually rebel because they are sick of listening to Radiohead and Arcade Fire, and have realized that the party bus is actually much more fun.

But muh Rediohed!

Nicki is shit and has no talent, overproduced crap.

This post x1000000000000.

I think we should go back to not posting in this thread unless there is some actual news so we dont recycle whats bad and whats good over and over again, just more and more pissed off.

lol, come over to my facts thread!

For the record dalekslayer96, yes...I like X&Y, it gave us Fix You and Til Kingdom Come, after all. Is it my favorite of all their albums? No, but doesn't mean it can't still be good.

Anyway, I agree with Kingzilla...on to the facts and new developments!

For the record dalekslayer96, yes...I like X&Y, it gave us Fix You and Til Kingdom Come, after all. Is it my favorite of all their albums? No, but doesn't mean it can't still be good.

Anyway, I agree with Kingzilla...on to the facts and new developments!

I like X&Y too...impossible not too! Till Kingdom Come and Fix You are both very special songs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like X&Y too...impossible not too!

Then I must not exist!

The reason I don't like X&Y is because I find the songs on it are incredibly generic and some of them are just really bad (Read: What If, X&Y, Low, Swallowed in the Sea). I literally can't stand the album. It marks where Coldplay (IMO) went bad.