✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-SEP-2015] Coldplay iHeartRadio Music Festival, Las Vegas

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Chris seemed pre-occupied, kinda had a "deer in the headlights" look and his voice was definitely off several times.

I also got this feeling, he sounded most off in Paradise. Considering he got better as it went on, I wonder if they weren't happy the way the guy (Elvis?) basically threw something on the floor after they were kind the first time and was like "let's see if we can make them do anything like a trained dog." I found it classless. You don't treat someone like that, especially not on live tv. Maybe they decided not to play the song after that.

I hear there was a mention of special guest and I know they would never promise something like that without delivering. Also they had the new clothes and theme and all, therefore my conclusion is that something went wrong. This would also explain Chris odd bewilderment...

Something went off plan I tell ya :/

Have you noticed that during Viva the playback was cut-off for a few seconds and Chris got scared?

Also he was really happy for playing the last track and it was ASFOS

something is wrong here...

Yeah it was the string backing in the beginning....i thought it was the stream being laggy, but then I realized Will was still doing the chant.....and yes, Chris turned around and was like "what just happened?!"

Have you noticed that during Viva the playback was cut-off for a few seconds and Chris got scared?

Also he was really happy for playing the last track and it was ASFOS

something is wrong here...

Not to mention those weird lyrics somewhere in ASFOS near the beginning.... this does seem off.