✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Amazing Day

@AwardChris

I happened to listen to Perfect Day (I love Co's live version too) recently...then this Amazing Day, love the nature and animal scenes (harmonious beauty of all the beings...) along with the performance~ "immersion" energies around the earth, hence, the Global Citizen theme.

I happened to listen to Perfect Day (I love Co's live version too) recently...then this Amazing Day, love the nature and animal scenes (harmonious beauty of all the beings...) along with the performance~ "immersion" energies around the earth, hence, the Global Citizen theme.

That's what I love about Coldplay... props to them! They chose such a perfect song to go with the theme they put on and I completely agree with it! :D

^^ Astonishing Day...lol..

Astounding Day...

My personal favourite a 'Stunning Day'...lol ...stunning stunned....

This is cute 'Surprising Day' ..[emoji517]

"Stunning Day" sounds really weird in the sort of context of the song but it's much better than Amazing Day... I agree with you there.

"Astonishing Day" "Surprising Day" "Astounding Day" LOL

What about "Glorious Day"? Granted that's already the name of an Embrace song, but it'd work a lot better.

That's actually pretty good. My fav "- Day" entry thus far.

My fav title for the song overall would have been Drifting however.

^Rik Simpson said he did in a tweet I believe.

I asked him and he said yes...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/Prospekt_Atlas">@Prospekt_Atlas</a> yup :)</p>— Rik Simpson (@Rikademus) <a href="https://twitter.com/Rikademus/status/649017101311676416">September 30, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Also, Tomorrow was on the board in the making of GS special... I personally don't mind Amazing Day as a title but Tomorrow would be cool like a hopeful looking to the future thing where it would be better than the last day

Guest diogo_sg
I asked him and he said yes...

@Prospekt_Atlas yup :)— Rik Simpson (@Rikademus) September 30, 2015

Also, Tomorrow was on the board in the making of GS special... I personally don't mind Amazing Day as a title but Tomorrow would be cool like a hopeful looking to the future thing where it would be better than the last day

I already knew about Rik. I was asking if Stargate produced the song.

And yes, Tomorrow would be a much better title.

I already knew about Rik. I was asking if Stargate produced the song.

And yes, Tomorrow would be a much better title.

I'm not sure about Stargate producing it...

As for the title being Tomorrow, that would be a great title for the song... much better than "Amazing Day". "Tomorrow" has a lot of mystery to it, and it would make the listener wonder what it's about. It would certainly make me wonder what it's about. It's a nice, short title that has the depth and mystery of Coldplay's previous titles in their previous tracks, even though it's not in the song itself. I think Tomorrow would work best with a bit of a less-uplifting and sweet theme like this but this is by far the best alternate title to "Amazing Day" I've heard thus far.

I'm not sure about Stargate producing it...

As for the title being Tomorrow, that would be a great title for the song... much better than "Amazing Day". "Tomorrow" has a lot of mystery to it, and it would make the listener wonder what it's about. It would certainly make me wonder what it's about. It's a nice, short title that has the depth and mystery of Coldplay's previous titles in their previous tracks, even though it's not in the song itself. I think Tomorrow would work best with a bit of a less-uplifting and sweet theme like this but this is by far the best alternate title to "Amazing Day" I've heard thus far.

Funny thing is that Tomorrow is the name of an unreleased and unheard song that apparently dates back to the MX days. It was also recorded for GS and appears on an early tracklist that also includes Atlas and another unreleased song The Race. I guess it's possible that Tomorrow is the same song as Amazing Day, but we've had no confirmation of that!!

Funny thing is that Tomorrow is the name of an unreleased and unheard song that apparently dates back to the MX days. It was also recorded for GS and appears on an early tracklist that also includes Atlas and another unreleased song The Race. I guess it's possible that Tomorrow is the same song as Amazing Day' date=' but we've had no confirmation of that!![/quote']

That could be true, but Chris himself said that it was a "new song" so I don't think that Amazing Day was what Tomorrow what have been. Hopefully they bring back Tomorrow and release it on AHFOD because that sounds very interesting, and as it turns out it's probably an unheard masterpiece. :D

These songs could be released on AHFOD since it was conceived b4 Ghost Stories and got rejected for being too uplifting

Hmm you might actually have a point... maybe one of the tracks in AHFOD is in fact The Race, along with Tomorrow. But who knows, maybe Amazing Day will be renamed to Tomorrow (I hope that'll be the case). Tomorrow seems like just the right name for a track like Amazing Day. But it'd also fit better with a track of a bit of a different feel, almost a bit slower and less uplifting like Up in Flames. So at the same time I hope Tomorrow is the name of a different track. But I also want Amazing Day to be renamed... can't decide which I want more. :D