✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Amazing Day

@AwardChris

:thinking: Why not "A Rousing Day?" because it's stirring/inspiring/moving. Sounds a lot less generic and uninspired. Besides, the current refrain doesn't even make sense grammatically. It's a non-sequitur. :P Only downside being it sounds like "Arousing" and I could see that being badly misinterpreted. :S

:thinking: Why not "A Rousing Day?" because it's stirring/inspiring/moving. Sounds a lot less generic and uninspired. Besides, the current refrain doesn't even make sense grammatically. It's a non-sequitur. :P Only downside being it sounds like "Arousing" and I could see that being badly misinterpreted. :S

Everyone's arousing day will be when the lead single is released. ;)

^ For me at least, "beautiful" and "perfect" are two very hard-hitting words. I don't describe things as beautiful or perfect seriously unless whatever it is I'm describing is truly extraordinary, but "amazing" is a word I use a lot and it doesn't convey the same sense of bliss and wonder as the first two. It's kind of lazy, usually one of the first words you think of when you're thinking of things similar to "good" (which is even worse).

So for me it's a mixture of things :shrug:

^ This. I completely agree with this statement... but I feel like they could have included "Day" in the title without using such a bland word like "Amazing", if they wanted to keep the MidNIGHT and Amazing DAY theory valid.

Well' date=' to me those two song titles are just as lame.[/quote']

In my opinion, at least "Beautiful" and "Perfect", as @ColdplayingfromKansas said, are more in-depth and more specific words than "Amazing". Amazing is a low-level word, and it's quite bland... Beautiful and Perfect aren't great either but they're better at least.