✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #6: GHOST STORIES

thetwinparadox

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This confused me now and I decide to count again in another way - now I counted the people's names !

Here is the list.

Ghost Story - thetwinparadox, anthamic, mayrn43, alisbe, sturbert, dpkekoa, Peter Camel, Brook, S@m, Icebatofvalikin, beastwars, cp3176

Midnight - ov3la, AMDB9, @kristine, Politikian, 42Escapist, Ellie Joel Sarah, Xylobryte98, gentleparachute, Zayn Malik, I Ran Away, Nie, gacbrandao, jer123

Count for yourself ! Midnight got eliminated, not Ghost Story.

This confused me now and I decide to count again in another way - now I counted the people's names !

Here is the list.

Ghost Story - thetwinparadox, anthamic, mayrn43, alisbe, sturbert, dpkekoa, Peter Camel, Brook, S@m, Icebatofvalikin, beastwars, cp3176

Midnight - ov3la, AMDB9, @kristine, Politikian, 42Escapist, Ellie Joel Sarah, Xylobryte98, gentleparachute, Zayn Malik, I Ran Away, Nie, gacbrandao, jer123

Count for yourself ! Midnight got eliminated, not Ghost Story.

He is right

and I did my own counting :

Ghost Story (11)

thetwinparadox / anthamic / mayrn43 / alisbe / sturbert / dpkekoa / peter camel / brook / s@m / beastwears / cp3176

Midnight (12)

ov3la / amdb9 / @kristine082701 / politikan / 42escapist / ellie joel sarah / xylobryte98 / gentleparachute / zayn malik / i ran away / nie / gacbrando

Fly on (3)

a2iel / jer123 / danceteacher /

2 users didn't vote correctly:

hurtslikeheaven --> said fly on must win

icebatofvalikinrrbz8 --> ASFOS --> midnight for the win, fly on second ?

If they don't know the rules by now... too late ;)

We will have to wait for the referee. :smug:

2 users didn't vote correctly:

hurtslikeheaven --> said fly on must win

icebatofvalikinrrbz8 --> ASFOS --> midnight for the win, fly on second ?

hurtslikeheaven didn't specify wether he/she was voting for Midnight or Ghost Story, so it wouldn't work.

icebatofvalikinrrbz8 - 1. Midnight, 2. Fly On, 3. Ghost Story(?), if Ghost Story were 3., that would mean he/she's voting for Ghost Story, which could make it a tie, but we're not sure yet.

Other than that, I got the same results as you;

GHOST STORY (11) - thetwinparadox, anthamic, mayrn43, alisbe, sturbert, dpkekoa, PeterCamel, Brook, [email protected]., beastwars, cp3176

MIDNIGHT (12) - ov3la, AMDB9, @kristine082701, Politikian, 42Escapist, Ellie Joel Sarah, Xylobryte98, gentleparachute, Zayn Malik, I ran away, Nie, gacbrandao

FLY ON (3) - a2iel, jer123, Danceteacher

Ok guys, you're right!! Midnight was indeed eliminated last round! Sorry about that!! Guess that's what I get for counting at 12:00 MIDNIGHT. :P

Here's a revised tally:

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Midnight[/td]

[td]12[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Ghost Story[/td]

[td]11[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Fly On[/td]

[td]4[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

I decided to count @hurtlikeheaven's vote for Fly On because they did say that they were voting for Fly On.... But no worries!! Let's remove all ambiguities with this announcement!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

When you are voting, you vote for the song you think is worst that you want ELIMINATED, not the one you want to win. If a song is eliminated, then it will not win the game.

We will now restart the round as it should have ended yesterday!! Please vote again if you've already voted in the round with the error. :)

The (real) Final Showdown!!

[video=youtube;Ap-HeMIKi-c]

vs

[video=youtube;0-XXX3dnlVc]

I cast my final vote for.....Ghost Story. ;)

Oh no, why is everyone voting Ghost Story ? Ghost Story is the only truly Oldplay song of this Era. It is the band showing us they can still make beautiful melodies and create a haunting atmosphere.

#GhostStoryForTheWin

VOTE FLY ON ! COME ON, TOGETHER WE CAN TURN THIS AROUND AND GET GHOST STORY TO ITS DESERVED VICTORY !

I hereby vote Fly On !