✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #6: GHOST STORIES

thetwinparadox

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell no

Sorry, I do like the song and I'm glad it made the top three, but I don't like it as much as midnight and fly on. I'm hoping fly on wins this. It's always been my favorite off this album because it's so simple yet heartfelt and beautifully sung.

Fly On must win. That's my vote. I personally believe it's one of their greatest songs. I do love Midnight though

Umm..... by saying you vote for Fly On that means that you're trying to get it out. This is elimination and when you say you vote for something you're trying to get it eliminated. You don't say the one you want to keep lol. Just wanted to say this. I'm pretty sure if you want it to win you don't vote for it to be eliminated. I don't think you're meaning to vote out Fly On. :P

Just wanted to say this so you'd change your vote.

ASFOS

Ummm I think you're having the same problem that @HurtsLikeHeaven42 had. You're not voting for the song you want to keep, your voting for the song you want to eliminate. And I thought that ASFOS was you're #1 song. :P

But as @I ran away mentioned, ASFOS is gone. Remaining are: Fly On, Ghost Story, and Midnight. Please choose to eliminate one of them :D

BTW I vote Ghost Story.

Vote ***GHOST STORY*** people! You've gotta admit it's a great song but just look how inspired and creative and beautiful Midnight is! Midnight really deserves a spot in the final 2, let's save it!!!!!!!!

Come on,as much as Midnight is a creative song,Ghost Story was a standout from the whole GS as a proof that Coldplay still can make brilliant songs.It is definitely the best song in Ghost Story.Fly On is pretty overrated,just because of the performance Coldplay put on last Friday dosent mean its the best song around GS...

Wow, what an intense round!!

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Ghost Story[/td]

[td]11[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Midnight[/td]

[td]10[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Fly On[/td]

[td]4[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Thank you @beastwars!! Ghost Story is eliminated. :P

The final match:

[video=youtube_share;BQeMxWjpr-Y]

vs

[video=youtube_share;ZX2KJKRViPA]

I cast my final vote for Fly On. ;)

I demand a re-count. Here is why:

I counted the votes twice and what I get is this. I even counted icebat's vote as one for Ghost Story even though it is only implied, not clearly stated ("Midnight for the win! Fly on second"), but I still get a lower count for Ghost Story than for Midnight.

Midnight 12

Ghost Story 11

Fly On 4

By all means check the comments and post your countings here, fellow Eliminationers. Just to be on the safe side, in case I have miscalculated.

I demand a re-count. Here is why:

I counted the votes twice and what I get is this. I even counted icebat's vote as one for Ghost Story even though it is only implied, not clearly stated ("Midnight for the win! Fly on second"), but I still get a lower count for Ghost Story than for Midnight.

Midnight 12

Ghost Story 11

Fly On 4

From what I counted, Midnight's supposed to be eliminated. Although I got one less point for

Midnight and Ghost Story? I think I need to recheck, but that's what I have for now.

EDIT: It might be a tie actually.

EDIT 2: I got the same results as TTP now, so it might be correct that GS was eliminated.