✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

Chris joked around a lot, talked beiber fever, and was confused about the rumbling next door. [emoji23] he also talked about the time the band was in Spain and the left speakers weren't working and a lot people were mad. All in all, it was a great night for fans in Spite of what had occurred earlier. Can't wait for next week, brand new songs! #Pray4Paris [emoji120][emoji632]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a brutal afternoon, this was exactly what we needed. I go to a lot of shows, and what happened in Paris shook me hard because live music is my refuge.

I loved the stripped down show. I had tears in my eyes multiple times.

ETA: The Bieber jokes were so funny. He had some shows at Staples center, which is close to venue and made getting there hellish.

If anyone is interested is interested, I converted the youtube video into an mp3 mixtape format for my own personal collection. I don't usually zip files, but it should work :P

I'm sure someone will put up a better quality one soon, but in the meantime if you want the mp3s just PM me. :)

I can also post in in MM if nothing better comes up

Amazing performance!!! So intimate, imagine, Sparks, and Birds. So so inncredible. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] Chris also talked about his smiley face hat. [emoji23] he said he's made that hat famous.

I like that even with the more somber mood, Chris still found the opportunity to slip in a few jokes.... like after someone started yelling out "No phones!!!" :D I respectfully disagree with his Justin Bieber admiration but he still managed to make it funny. I'm so glad I was able to catch the stream, I really needed that.

Someone can give link to hear the new songs

They didn't play any new songs, the stream was cancelled out of respect for what happened in Paris. Instead they did a short acoustic set which someone periscoped.

A snippet of what is probably Birds was sung near the end of UATW.

Guest diogo_sg

What they did last night was incredible. Really was. They are such caring people. I am still to watch the show, but from what I've read it was a beautiful and unforgettable moment.

TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (POSTPONED)

I have very few words. Such a difficult emotional day. There was a lot of confusion in line when doors didn't open at 6 as planned. But once word spread through the crowd, everyone agreed it was the right thing for CP to do. Imagine was stunning. Sparks blew me away - I recorded the whole thing. Good thing you couldn't hear my tears. I'll try to upload to yt. While the mood was very somber, Chris made a few jokes. Poor Will - he didn't play drums at all, he played piano and guitar. I don't know how much was streamed - I skimmed through and it seemed like it was?

On the way out, we saw Phil and got a photo - what a nice guy.

They are rescheduling the show for next Saturday night. I feel bad for the people who won't be able to come again, but I will be there.

As horrific as the day's events were, Coldplay did something truly special and magical tonight and it was perfect.

Insane Blog. It must have been so emotional for you.

We are praying for the people of Paris.

Thank you for all your blogs they Rock. Sucks Will

Didn't play the drums. Makes me laugh what other Band on earth can play a set without the drummer playing the drums besides our Boys [emoji7][emoji173]️[emoji446][emoji450][emoji443]

I hope they fill the seats with true Coldplay fans who have been there since the beginning.

I haven't watched the set yet, but what a beautiful thing for Coldplay to do in the wake of such tragedy. Imagine, Sparks, UAtW are all perfect in the light of everything that has happened.

I'm hearing

"So fly on silver bird

Fly on to me

I know that I could give the world

Only you can set me free"

After that he sings something different but I can't really make it out.

Reminds me of Simon & Garfunkel's "Bridge Over Troubled Water." I would love if the guys took inspiration from that song:

"Sail on, silver girl

Sail on by

Your time has come

To shine

All your dreams are on their way"

Here's the video of Sparks I recorded. [video=youtube_share;ksf4ZFWzE_4]

Part of me wanted to record the whole show, but the part of me that won, was the part that said "just enjoy the show and know that you are seeing something magical and to be present without holding up the phone the whole time."

But I think my husband recorded Imagine. I'll check his video and possibly upload too.

Hello I'm kinda late for the party. Was the concert streamed somewhere or is there a download for the concert somewhere? I'd be very happy to know that.

You can watch here on Periscope: Check out @coldplaying's Tweet: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/665400412757999616?s=09 or you can type the username on Youtube, I think the person has already put it up on there too.