✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, to hear Fly On in this time, after the Paris tragedy, really brought the feels down my spine. Just as powerful as Fix You (is it the first time it's being played acoustic live?).

Really great acoustic set by the band!

Guest howyousawtheworld
Hey guys, my district in Paris is a ghost town. It's so weird. What a tragedy

Take care and stay strong. We are all thinking of Paris today.

[emoji632]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32920[/ATTACH]

if anyone's not seen it yet

according to setlist.fm

soundcheck includes A Head Full of Dreams, Adventure of a Lifetime, Everglow, Up&Up and Amazing Day

EDIT: extra source

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NEWS: Coldplay soundchecked; A Head Full of Dreams, Adventure of a Lifetime, Everglow, Up&Up and Amazing Day earlier <a href="https://t.co/LZW7QiLrWI">pic.twitter.com/LZW7QiLrWI</a></p>— Atlas Project (@ColdplayAtlas) <a href="https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/665384574797619201">November 14, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I have very few words. Such a difficult emotional day. There was a lot of confusion in line when doors didn't open at 6 as planned. But once word spread through the crowd, everyone agreed it was the right thing for CP to do. Imagine was stunning. Sparks blew me away - I recorded the whole thing. Good thing you couldn't hear my tears. I'll try to upload to yt. While the mood was very somber, Chris made a few jokes. Poor Will - he didn't play drums at all, he played piano and guitar. I don't know how much was streamed - I skimmed through and it seemed like it was?

On the way out, we saw Phil and got a photo - what a nice guy.

They are rescheduling the show for next Saturday night. I feel bad for the people who won't be able to come again, but I will be there.

As horrific as the day's events were, Coldplay did something truly special and magical tonight and it was perfect.

Well put!

Hey guys, my district in Paris is a ghost town. It's so weird. What a tragedy

i'm very sorry. condolences. we are all praying for paris.

Does this give a hint to what songs they will actually be playing on Saturday?

absolutely! just one of them may not be played, as the band said they were playing only 4 new songs.

Reminds me of Simon & Garfunkel's "Bridge Over Troubled Water." I would love if the guys took inspiration from that song:

"Sail on, silver girl

Sail on by

Your time has come

To shine

All your dreams are on their way"

Yes!! I knew it reminded me of something else that wasn't Fly On. Wonderful song.

Here's the video of Sparks I recorded. [video=youtube_share;ksf4ZFWzE_4]

Part of me wanted to record the whole show, but the part of me that won, was the part that said "just enjoy the show and know that you are seeing something magical and to be present without holding up the phone the whole time."

But I think my husband recorded Imagine. I'll check his video and possibly upload too.

Omg you were so close! [emoji1] I like what you said about being present. Thanks for the share!

It feels like in Ahfod Chris will work harder and better on his voice. This snippet of birds shows that, even AOAL show that his voice is louder than it was on MX or Gs. Its just me that think that? Or anybody else is thinking the same thing?? Its wierd, his voice reminds me the time from viva and x&y, like he is screaming more in a good way. In mx he screams but it feels like he is containing himself more, the screams feels more subtle on that album.

I haven't heard Chris sing so beautiful for a long time...

Perfection...The whole show just so so beautiful..so much love and reverence & warmth...it was truly very special to behold [emoji173]️ This World is a better place because of the love they give to others [emoji304][emoji294]️ We are so very Blessed [emoji120]

TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (POSTPONED)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32920[/ATTACH]

if anyone's not seen it yet

according to setlist.fm

soundcheck includes A Head Full of Dreams, Adventure of a Lifetime, Everglow, Up&Up and Amazing Day

EDIT: extra source

NEWS: Coldplay soundchecked; A Head Full of Dreams, Adventure of a Lifetime, Everglow, Up&Up and Amazing Day earlier pic.twitter.com/LZW7QiLrWI— Atlas Project (@ColdplayAtlas) November 14, 2015

Wait a sec, I thought we were only getting two more new songs? We knew about AOAL and Amazing Day, but apparently there was gonna be AHFOD, Up&Up AND Everglow?

Which points to the mysterious lyrics not being from Birds correct?