✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peace

What is going on?

The sky is gray and all is wrong

A spot marked in the floor though

They're just a life in a bigger war

But more....

Love is all we can give

Bring them peace

Give them everything they need

Need to see beauty from the madness

Bring them peace

And oh the tears fall from us

With you and falling away with you

We hold our flags up in our soul

No

The world is up in flames

But we've got to give them what they need

Bring them peace

Bring them peace

Oh

Oh

Oh

Go to coldplay page on facebook. It's there.

"Tonight’s live stream for TIDAL & KROQ has been postponed out of respect for the terrible events in Paris.

All tickets will be valid for the rescheduled show, with details to follow soon.

For those of you already down at the venue and those on your way, we’ll play a short set of old material so that your journey isn’t wasted

We send our love and prayers to the people of Paris.

Love Coldplay"

Cancelling the show and play some songs for the fans who's already at the venue are totally make sense. But they shouldn't post it on social media. That's gonna bring people in.

Got it, thanks!

Oh man i was really excited for this but oh well

I was too! I wasn't even aware the stream was today I thought it was later, but I sort of hope they stream the old songs. Of course I am aware this is a very solemn occasion but I'm sure Coldplay will deliver a set dedicated to victims of the attack and I would love to watch that. Then again I understand completely if they decide not to it makes perfect sense.

under the difficult circumstances, it is going to be a special night.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Coldplay are performing an all acoustic set tonight.</p>— Jimmy Dushku (@JimmyDushku) <a href="https://twitter.com/JimmyDushku/status/665373708496691201">November 14, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

x

Although it didn't really cross my mind before the postponement, it would be very difficult for the band to stay concentrated. What happened at the Paris concert(where Eagles Of Death Metal were playing) is everyone's but also every musicians nightmare.

Although it didn't really cross my mind before the postponement, it would be very difficult for the band to stay concentrated. What happened at the Paris concert(where Eagles Of Death Metal were playing) is everyone's but also every musicians nightmare.

Especially since the Stade de France is a venue they have played at multiple times.

I know we would all love to hear Coldplay's set, but out of respect for everything that has happened in Paris over the past few hours, I think their choice to cancel it is the correct one.