✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. So I really don't want to put in my credit card info for the Tidal subscription even though it's a free trial. If I'm reading correctly that someone is doing a stream via a Ustream app? I'm dying to see the show!! ;)

There's a link in the first post of this thread to a live stream

I didn't bother to read the whole thread (I'm lazy), uh, to watch the stream linked in the thread, do I need a tidal subscription? If I do... how can I watch it without one?

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/105020-2015-11-13-TIDALXCOLDPLAY-Pr

I feel with you, every time you listen to the news nowadays you only hear of bloodshed and killings, all over the world. The only difference it that sometimes it strikes closer to home, sometimes not. The world has become such a brutal and unsafe place. :(

And here is tha link : http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/105020-2015-11-13-TIDALXCOLDPLAY-Presented-by-KROQ-%2823-30-EST%29?p=5756478&viewfull=1#post5756478

What Facebook post? Link please? If they do play a song, I bet it's Fix You

Go to coldplay page on facebook. It's there.

"Tonight’s live stream for TIDAL & KROQ has been postponed out of respect for the terrible events in Paris.

All tickets will be valid for the rescheduled show, with details to follow soon.

For those of you already down at the venue and those on your way, we’ll play a short set of old material so that your journey isn’t wasted

We send our love and prayers to the people of Paris.

Love Coldplay"

Cancelling the show and play some songs for the fans who's already at the venue are totally make sense. But they shouldn't post it on social media. That's gonna bring people in.