🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
stephen

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

Hi all. So I really don't want to put in my credit card info for the Tidal subscription even though it's a free trial. If I'm reading correctly that someone is doing a stream via a Ustream app? I'm dying to see the show!! ;)

It's safe to sign up for the free trial. I did back in August and I cancelled on time. Just disable the automatic payments after signing up.

Hi all. So I really don't want to put in my credit card info for the Tidal subscription even though it's a free trial. If I'm reading correctly that someone is doing a stream via a Ustream app? I'm dying to see the show!! ;)

There's a link in the first post of this thread to a live stream

It's safe to sign up for the free trial. I did back in August and I cancelled on time. Just disable the automatic payments after signing up.

Hello. I know. But I just don't want to put in my information out there even though it's safe. Thanks for understanding.

Hello. I know. But I just don't want to put in my information out there even though it's safe. Thanks for understanding.

If you are signing up via an iDevice, you don't have to re enter them again because Apple has them already.

By the way, what is the title of the livestream in Ustream so I can find it in the app?

I didn't bother to read the whole thread (I'm lazy), uh, to watch the stream linked in the thread, do I need a tidal subscription? If I do... how can I watch it without one?

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/105020-2015-11-13-TIDALXCOLDPLAY-Pr

I feel with you, every time you listen to the news nowadays you only hear of bloodshed and killings, all over the world. The only difference it that sometimes it strikes closer to home, sometimes not. The world has become such a brutal and unsafe place. :(

And here is tha link : http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/105020-2015-11-13-TIDALXCOLDPLAY-Presented-by-KROQ-%2823-30-EST%29?p=5756478&viewfull=1#post5756478

A warm, loving hug to all the French Coldplayers and French people out there... :hug:

My thoughts are with you, and I'm sure many on the forum are thinking of you even if they remain silent. May you be filled with safe feelings and warm thoughts during this stressful time.

What's the point of cancelling the show but post on facebook that they're gonna play some song? People are gonna go anyway. :\

Good. It would feel very wrong to play happy material with today's events. My respect for the band went up even more.

I second that. My thoughts and prayers are with Paris.

What's the point of cancelling the show but post on facebook that they're gonna play some song? People are gonna go anyway. :\

What Facebook post? Link please? If they do play a song, I bet it's Fix You

they are gonna play some older songs tonight, but I doubt it's gonna be streamed.

When are they rescheduling it to?

Still no info about the new date.... Same as U2's concert in Paris

Enviado de meu XT1040 usando Tapatalk

My thoughts are with Paris. Stay strong. I'm sending you a warm hug.