✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AHFOD Music Chart / Sales STATS & FACTS Thread

Sparky

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame a band as big and consolidated as Coldplay won't get #1 peak position in UK. It even did in Mexico! Do you guys think there's any chance that in the next few weeks Coldplay could beat Adele? I mean I like her and stuff but seems to me that everybody already bought the album :P!!! hahahaha You guys should go and buy AHFOD to give as Christmas presents :)

It's a shame a band as big and consolidated as Coldplay won't get #1 peak position in UK. It even did in Mexico! Do you guys think there's any chance that in the next few weeks Coldplay could beat Adele? I mean I like her and stuff but seems to me that everybody already bought the album :p!!! hahahaha You guys should go and buy AHFOD to give as Christmas presents :)

First week's sales are always the best it will never be #1 in any country Adele will cockblock them everywhere.

First week's sales are always the best it will never be #1 in any country Adele will cockblock them everywhere.

Well, I don't see the Full list of countries there... I'm not asking if it's #1 in Mexico, I'm saying it. Coldplay is strong in Latinamerica. Actually here Adele was 1st only the first week, then Justin Bieber was 1st last week, and now AHFOD is #1 , a Local artist name Juan Gabriel is #2, Adele #3 and Bieber #4...

But talking about the UK it's a shame that Coldplay won't take that #1 for the first time in one of their albums, now it's time for other bands to beat that record and have all their Studio albums come #1 hopefully Keane, I would say Muse but their first 2 or 3 albums were not #1...

you know i was disappointed from the beginning about ahfod not getting #1, but the best thing to come out of this is that it reinforces that the band really does not care about sales, numbers and charts. who would do this otherwise.

• Like 1

you know i was disappointed from the beginning about ahfod not getting #1, but the best thing to come out of this is that it reinforces that the band really does not care about sales, numbers and charts. who would do this otherwise.

I'm still disappointed, It was so easy to get... I think they decided their release date since 1 year ago, they announced the album name Exactly on December 4th... I think they decided to keep their release date despite's Adele, and they thought maybe being the 3rd week they could beat it... I dont know... u_u, anyways, time won't come back, so... doesn't matter now.