✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-02-07] Coldplay headlining Super Bowl 2016 - Confirmed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but my sister loves Taylor Swift so I'd imagine AHFOD would be right up her alley, maybe she'll carry the torch.

I dont know. I am kinda agreeing with Jonny when he said once "there is bad polka and good polka" LOL A good song is a good song, no matter who wrote it, what genre, age or "trend"/lack thereof associated with it. Maybe its a simplistic view but its what I relate to as well.

No, but my sister loves Taylor Swift so I'd imagine AHFOD would be right up her alley, maybe she'll carry the torch.

That's fair enough too... I'd be more than a little miffed if put myself out there that much and then the band I loved changed into something I no longer felt proud about. I guess they don't need torch-carrying fans anymore?

Guys, what is the duration of the Super Bowl halftime? Sorry I haven't watched it and this would be my first time ever! Also, what do you reckon Coldplay's performance duration would be considering other artists like Bruno Mars are also performing? I reckon they'd perform Clocks, Viva la Vida, Charlie Brown (Xylobands in the crowd would be a sight to behold!) and perhaps ASFOS.

Hope they perform GPASUYF and Will beats his drums to death in that performance. That'll surely shut up all the haters who think it's cool to hate on them and call them boring!