✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

===The Ultimate Coldplaying Thread===S, BS, BR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM, MX, GS, AHFOD===

EasySuperstition99

Attention Everyone!!!

Something has been bothering me for a very long time: the title of this thread.

I have wanted to change it to match all the other "ultimate" threads. Now, I can. So, I have added a poll to the top of this thread asking if you would be in favor of changing the title of this thread to "===The Ultimate Coldplaying Thread=== S, BS, BR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM, MX, GS, AHFOD==="

The poll will be open for 3 days, and I invite all of you to vote! (poll is viewable on desktop only, not the app)

*Poll deleted... @EasySuperstition99 edited the title*

• Like 1

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention Everyone!!!

Something has been bothering me for a very long time: the title of this thread.

I have wanted to change it to match all the other "ultimate" threads. Now, I can. So, I have added a poll to the top of this thread asking if you would be in favor of changing the title of this thread to "===The Ultimate Coldplaying Thread=== S, BS, BR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM, MX, GS, AHFOD==="

The poll will be open for 3 days, and I invite all of you to vote! (poll is viewable on desktop only, not the app)

EXACTLY. While you're at it, can you capitalize the "ultimate" in the Oldplaying thread? :D

EDIT: I realised that this thread has "ultimate" capitalized while it has "thread" as lower case letters. Meanwhile, the oldplaying thread has "ultimate" as lower case, while it has "thread" capitalized. Not sure if anyone other than me cares, but fix it maybe?:P

EDIT: I realised that this thread has "ultimate" capitalized while it has "thread" as lower case letters. Meanwhile, the oldplaying thread has "ultimate" as lower case, while it has "thread" capitalized. Not sure if anyone other than me cares, but fix it maybe?:P

I will fix the grammar mistakes in this thread for now, but if @I ran away sees this and wants her thread changed, I could do that too.

• Like 1

@AMDB9 - l don't really care too much and I actually wanted to have the ultimate in lower letters because it is an adjective, but whatever you think is right. Can we make one change though ? I forgot to add Prospekt"s March at the beginning, so can we maybe change this

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread ===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV===

to

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

(also, the gap between Thread and the == was not planned. Maybe we can remove that too. Thanks :D)

@AMDB9 - l don't really care too much and I actually wanted to have the ultimate in lower letters because it is an adjective, but whatever you think is right. Can we make one change though ? I forgot to add Prospekt"s March at the beginning, so can we maybe change this

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread ===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV===

to

===The ultimate Oldplaying Thread===S, BS, TBR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM===

(also, the gap between Thread and the == was not planned. Maybe we can remove that too. Thanks :D)

Will do!

• Like 1

Why do Oldplayers get to have the Viva era...

I thought it was the start of Newplay... Can we share?:D

Btw, not trying to nag but I think the rules of title-making is that you capitalize everything except for "the, of, is"etc:)

Why do Oldplayers get to have the Viva era...

I thought it was the start of Newplay... Can we share?:D

Btw, not trying to nag but I think the rules of title-making is that you capitalize everything except for "the, of, is"etc:)

But 'the' is the first word here....anyway, whatever :D

And most Oldplayers do appreciate VLVODAAHF and PM a lot, even if I personally agree it's not classic Oldplay.

I don't see the point in this thread.

Doesn't every thread in the Coldplay section that isn't specifically tailored to one era/collection of eras pertain to all of Coldplay's discography? It seems that this thread was created with the sole intention of taking a jab at Oldplayers.

I think the rules of title-making is that you capitalize everything except for "the, of, is"etc:)

For title-making, the first and last words are capitalized. Nouns, adjectives, and verbs are capitalized (is, a verb, should be capitalized), but articles (a, an, the) aren't.

Just letting out my nerdiness ;)

This is helpful: http://titlecapitalization.com/

I changed it. I think I should make the the decision cause it's my thread. Have a nice day. :clap:

Oh okay cool! I thought you had left @EasySuperstition99! I did not know you could change the titles of your own threads....

Edit: Just realized BR for Blue Room was missing from the title, so I added it in.....and I deleted the poll

Doesn't every thread in the Coldplay section that isn't specifically tailored to one era/collection of eras pertain to all of Coldplay's discography? It seems that this thread was created with the sole intention of taking a jab at Oldplayers.

When you've been taking jabs from everyone including the band for the past 6 years the pain goes away.

• Like 1

No this is a thread for people who like all of Coldplay's music, which means it's basically a general discussion thread for things that don't fit in other threads lol. I admit, the Neutralplaying Thread I made(which was merged with this one) was a bit of a *wink wink, nudge nudge* kind of thing, but I can tell that it wasn't out of any malicious intent:)

Also, when you have an Oldplaying thread and a Newplaying thread, you need a Coldplaying thread just for the heck of it lol.

No this is a thread for people who like all of Coldplay's music, which means it's basically a general discussion thread for things that don't fit in other threads lol. I admit, the Neutralplaying Thread I made(which was merged with this one) was a bit of a *wink wink, nudge nudge* kind of thing, but I can tell that it wasn't out of any malicious intent:)

Also, when you have an Oldplaying thread and a Newplaying thread, you need a Coldplaying thread just for the heck of it lol.

Exactly. Me and Ye olde rickulus meant no harm we were just poking a little fun at the Oldplayers because they have a...reputation of saying stuff that some don't agree with. But we didn't make it because we want people on our side to take over lol or because we hate everyone who doesn't like all coldplay music but I mean there's a thread for the old days and the new days so I think it's nice that there is a thread for all days and to just discuss what we like and sometimes dislike about all the songs instead of be specific on one topic or era.