✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

===The Ultimate Coldplaying Thread===S, BS, BR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM, MX, GS, AHFOD===

EasySuperstition99

thanks Batman

that's the moment when i realize that Coldplay are very special :D

i know it toke me long lol .. i love them since Clocks but after Viva La Vida the song , Lovers in Japan and the release of Life In Technicolor II and see them sing it live in that video it made me really see them as the best band in the world even more than the U2 which they used to be my favorite before Viva era

that era was close to perfection in EVERYTHING

• Like 2

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, nice moment! :) My moment was when I sat on my living room floor and previewed an early stream (official hehe) of X&Y. After the first 3 songs I was like "oooook Coldplay just went from a band I like to my favourite band!" LOL

I thought of sharing this video, which means SO much to me! Its Charlie Brown from Stade De France in Paris. It was such an incredible experience for me and a wonderful memory :) It was also probably the only time in my life where I saw us all looking around the stadium almost as much as we were looking at Coldplay! hehe It was a celebration of ALL and TOGETHERNESS...it was more than words can describe :)

All the naysayers about the "new" Coldplay era....remember without it we would not have had moments like these, which to me and so many others mean so much :D

• Like 5

thanks Batman

i know it toke me long lol .. i love them since Clocks but after Viva La Vida the song , Lovers in Japan and the release of Life In Technicolor II and see them sing it live in that video it made me really see them as the best band in the world even more than the U2 which they used to be my favorite before Viva era

that era was close to perfection in EVERYTHING

It's one of the best performances ever!!!! + one of the most powerful songs ever by CP

IMO

• Like 1

A good info for all Coldplayers, new and old

Why Coldplay have changed

[MEDIA=twitter]686271933097336832[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/686271933097336832

Interesting, in a certain way us, the ones who support the changes the band has done, guessed it. People can't do the same thing twice even mistake that seems to be done in the same way were done in different circumstances.

Edit: I wrote can instead of can't :facepalm:

• Like 1

Interesting, in a certain way us, the ones who support the changes the band has done, guessed it.

Yes, totally. Though I would say I like the way they have changed so far in that they have sort of kept their style but with continous variations. As long as they dont go full blown metal or jazz for a whole album, Im on board :laugh4:

Also I agree I think any repetition of previous albums would be bound to be second best....

• Like 2

Today I'm feeling like I should listen to Parachutes. This week we've had very cold days plus we've come back from the Christmas break so it's inevitable not to feel homesickness around the place. So, here it is the playlist.

Parachutes:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
I never knew this lyric in the song before.... just gained a little more respect for it:D

It's a great song. But as Bono would say this makes me feel sleepy lol. I love the lyrics in this song, it's kind of the dreams all of us have when we are young. Plus Chris voice is really good as well as the bass they match perfectly.

• Like 1

either you are waking up, going to sleep or just visiting this thread, I'll leave this video over here to make your Wendesday a better one!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyMhvkC3A84

You made my Wednesday a lot better, thanks for this amazing video and song! (Never actually watched the full music video before..)

• Like 1

You made my Wednesday a lot better, thanks for this amazing video and song! (Never actually watched the full music video before..)

Really? This is one of the songs that led me to discover Coldplay. I love the video and the song means so much to me. I listened to this song for the first time in a key moment of my life :)

• Like 1

Really? This is one of the songs that led me to discover Coldplay. I love the video and the song means so much to me. I listened to this song for the first time in a key moment of my life :)

I did the same! Its the best when a song is connected so intimately with an important moment in your life. Makes it all the more special :)

• Like 1

One of the best live performances of this song imo...so many colours and happy vibes! Ahh I just love this song so much, always lifts my day, no matter what.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV5tOCDRbFU

P.s. turn on the 720 HD on this...so crispy :)

Thanks for sharing ! :)

(That's the video I uploaded on Youtube!:D) So now you know my full name:)

• Like 1

One of the best live performances of this song imo...so many colours and happy vibes! Ahh I just love this song so much, always lifts my day, no matter what.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV5tOCDRbFU

P.s. turn on the 720 HD on this...so crispy :)

Thanks for sharing ! :)

(That's the video I uploaded on Youtube!:D) So now you know my full name:)

Thanks for sharing and uploading this video! I love this song, the vibe it gives me is so uplifting!