✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

===The Ultimate Coldplaying Thread===S, BS, BR, P, AROBTTH, X&Y, VLV, PM, MX, GS, AHFOD===

EasySuperstition99

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#EqualityForAllOfColdplaying

Hehe well I think its an Oldplayers decision more than anyone else...they are mostly the ones who cant get how anyone can like the new stuff while I think very few find it baffling that they like the old stuff hehe

Are there actually a lot of Newplayers? I dont know if Ive encountered many who ONLY like the new stuff hehe I may be wrong of course :)

Are there actually a lot of Newplayers? I dont know if Ive encountered many who ONLY like the new stuff hehe I may be wrong of course :)

I haven't encountered anyone like that either (even outside the forums). Granted, there are always those who only know about ASFoS, Viva, Paradise, etc. but I don't think those really count :P

I appreciate the positive spirit, but I'm going to merge the two threads ("Coldplaying" and "Neutralplaying") now as they're basically the same thing :)

Keep discussing and sharing the Coldplay love, guys! :dazzled:

edit: Threads merged :)

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
What do you think about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlVSGDLExq0

I think this reflects very well what AHFOD is about - gratitude, happiness, togetherness - and how the band feels (grateful and happy to be where they are) and faces life and the world now. They're being very honest on the interviews by saying these things and I've actually come to learn a lot from them lately. I feel so happy and blessed to wake up every morning in a confortable home with my parents and even to take a walk to school and back home everyday - sort of like how they feel for being in a band with their best friends and having their families happy and safe. This is how everyone should live life; not sad, afraid and uncertain. It might be hard to do so considering everything that's going on with the world (even though there are extraordinary people making amazing things everyday), but this is something we all must try to accomplish.

Sorry for the rant, but when I start talking about this kind of stuff it's hard tobstop ;)

I appreciate the positive spirit, but I'm going to merge the two threads ("Coldplaying" and "Neutralplaying") now as they're basically the same thing :)

Keep discussing and sharing the Coldplay love, guys! :dazzled:

edit: Threads merged :)

Thanks for keeping the name "ultimate Coldplaying thread" it feels more appropriate.

And to celebrate the Coldplay Love I'll share this

I think this reflects very well what AHFOD is about - gratitude, happiness, togetherness - and how the band feels (grateful and happy to be where they are) and faces life and the world now. They're being very honest on the interviews by saying these things and I've actually come to learn a lot from them lately. I feel so happy and blessed to wake up every morning in a confortable home with my parents and even to take a walk to school and back home everyday - sort of like how they feel for being in a band with their best friends and having their families happy and safe. This is how everyone should live life; not sad, afraid and uncertain. It might be hard to do so considering everything that's going on with the world (even though there are extraordinary people making amazing things everyday), but this is something we all must try to accomplish.

Sorry for the rant, but when I start talking about this kind of stuff it's hard tobstop ;)

That's great and as the interviewer said "worry less". That’s what I love off this era. The songs might not give something new to what have been done in the music world but what is behind is something powerful. The band is sharing the way they see the world and how we can live it when we see it in a more positive way. It's like we should learn from the mistakes, treasure the great memories we've lived and "see each sunrise as a gift"

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
That's great and as the interviewer said "worry less". That’s what I love off this era. The songs might not give something new to what have been done in the music world but what is behind is something powerful. The band is sharing the way they see the world and how we can live it when we see it in a more positive way. It's like we should learn from the mistakes, treasure the great memories we've lived and "see each sunrise as a gift"

Exactly! Couldn't agree more [emoji4]

Exactly. Even though there might not be anything groundbreaking or new or anything there's always room for what you said. We always need have those kinds of songs :)

• Like 1

Exactly. Even though there might not be anything groundbreaking or new or anything there's always room for what you said. We always need have those kinds of songs :)

Of course. Plus the stage where the band was wondering about the future is left in the past as they have grown up. Now, they just want to enjoy their present. Well, that's my guess.

I randomly listened to Daylight today and those chords almost give me a queasy feeling *lol* Such a weird song...

That's one of my least favorite songs. I like the rhythm and music, but the way Chris sings on it is boring IMO. And I can't talk about the lyrics because I can't even remember them lol. By the way, I had to listen to it to understand what you're talking about lol

• Like 1

That's one of my least favorite songs. I like the rhythm and music, but the way Chris sings on it is boring IMO. And I can't talk about the lyrics because I can't even remember them lol. By the way, I had to listen to it to understand what you're talking about lol

I rarely listen to it myself. I dont even have it in my iTunes actually...I must say its probably one of my least favourite Coldplay songs hehe

I rarely listen to it myself. I dont even have it in my iTunes actually...I must say its probably one of my least favourite Coldplay songs hehe

I dont think Daylight is all that great either... It's pretty okay.

I hope oldplayers don't come over here to say our taste in music is rubbish lol :gossip:

It feels like something is missing. And it's very forgettable.

I'll add to the list A Spell A Rebel Yell. I can't even listen to it.

• Like 2