Kaleidoscope is eliminated.

A Head Full of Dreams

Birds

Everglow

Adventure of a Lifetime

Fun

Amazing Day

Up&Up

#savekaleidoscope has cracked me up every time. :D Thanks guys!! Though the song itself is pretty much a poor man's Revolution 9. ;)

I vote for Fun.

EDIT: I've changed my mind: Adventure Of A Lifetime

Haha just wanted to agree to your previous post :D up&up in my opinions is waaaaaays and waaaays better live! Just don't like this overproduced electronic stuff. I quite often think it would have been better they didn't discover the "new" ways of producing things but should have stuck with their knowledge they had 10 years ago

• Like 3

#SaveFun

#VoteEverglow

Not Fun ! Come on, how can you vote for Fun when Everglow or Amazing Day are still in the list ?! Fun transports a beautiful melancholy vibe that you don't find in any other song of the AHFOD Era. Also, the lyrics are really beautiful and visual. This song gives me the feels, and I can't say that about any other AHFOD song ! It belongs in the top 3. In contrast, Everglow is a cheesy ballad with a lame melody that could have been sung by the likes of Shania Twain.

I vote Everglow !

• Like 3

#SaveFun

#VoteEverglow

Not Fun ! Come on, how can you vote for Fun when Everglow or Amazing Day are still in the list ?! Fun transports a beautiful melancholy vibe that you don't find in any other song of the AHFOD Era. Also, the lyrics are really beautiful and visual. This song gives me the feels, and I can't say that about any other AHFOD song ! It belongs in the top 3. In contrast, Everglow is a cheesy ballad with a lame melody that could have been sung by the likes of Shania Twain.

I vote Everglow !

Yes! Listen to I ran away!

• Like 2

Vote Everglow!!

That song feels so empty like it's lacking something. It really doesn't go anywhere....remember the explosion at the end of Fix You that made it such a great song? Everglow doesn't have one of those. It's just a bunch of "yeah you give me everglow"s repeated after each other.

• Like 2

#SaveFun

#VoteEverglow

I vote Everglow !

Yes! Listen to I ran away!

Everglow

#SaveFun

• Like 1

I have to say something. I listened to both songs with my eyes closed. Chris did a great job with his voice and lyrics. It almost made me cry. Jonny completes the feelings the song gives with the amazing sound of his guitar. The bass is subtle and adds the perfect beat. And Will on the drum kit is fantastic. The electronic sound is used in the most accurate way.

For those reasons #SaveEverglow

• Like 1

I don't understand why you must eliminate Fun or Everglow. The second part of the album is far worse than the first, there are still pretty bad songs like Amazing Day and Up&Up, there's AOAL that it's a "Bruno Mars feat. Daft Punk without Coldplay" song...