✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #7: A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS

thetwinparadox

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Army Of One

I originally disliked HFTW worse and put it below Army Of One but my opinion's changed. HFTW is actually quite interesting and changes a lot, trumpets are a nice addition, sounds super poppy but hey, the chorus is actually soaring and pretty nice. (Not Paradise or Viva-soaring, but soaring enough for you to get into it and enjoy it). Like how the song ends as well. The instrumentation is actually pretty decent. Beyonce, IMO is a very nice addition, fits well with the song (probably because it sounds more "Beyonce" than "Coldplay"). Better than most radio pop nowadays, but to be honest fits right in with them (with the obvious stand-out points like the guitar and everything, it's actually a bit weirder but still sounds quite mainstream, but good).

Wheras Army Of One starts out with a really strong beat, and overall the intro is freaking amazing, the organs are nice, however the song barely changes which makes it boring. That section is meant to be put as an intro and it isn't meant to be repeated over and over again, because it gets repetitve and boring. I like the overall sound it's just again it gets boring unlike HFTW which actually changes and is interesting. The sound in Army Of One is like a one-time thing because it doesn't work well when repeated. If Army Of One started out like that but changed a lot I'd be satisfied with it and would be voting HFTW out but it's just so repetitve and boring now I've changed my mind since HFTW is actually a really good "mainstream" song.

• Like 1

Hymn For The Weekend

WHY IS COLOUR SPECTRUM GONE WHEN ARMY OF ONE IS STILL THERE

Ummmmm wouldn't you be voting Army Of One? I thought you hated it so much?

Just wondering, you don't have to change if you don't want..

Hymn for the Weekend 7

Kaleidoscope 3

Army of One 3

Hymn for the Weekend is finally eliminated. Good riddance!!

A Head Full of Dreams

Birds

Everglow

Adventure of a Lifetime

Fun

Kaleidoscope

Army of One

Amazing Day

Up&Up

People comparing Kaleidoscope to No Surprises? Dafuq? What's next, X Marks the Spot is like Idioteque, Everglow is like Pyramid Song, and Up&Up is like Paranoid Android? :P

Anyway, I vote for Army of One.

• Like 2

Hymn for the Weekend 7

Kaleidoscope 3

Army of One 3

Hymn for the Weekend is finally eliminated. Good riddance!!

A Head Full of Dreams

Birds

Everglow

Adventure of a Lifetime

Fun

Kaleidoscope

Army of One

Amazing Day

Up&Up

People comparing Kaleidoscope to No Surprises? Dafuq? What's next, X Marks the Spot is like Idioteque, Everglow is like Pyramid Song, and Up&Up is like Paranoid Android? :P

Anyway, I vote for Army of One.

Nope. XMTS. Just. No. Idioteque. Is. Much. Better.

Same. With. Paranoid. Android. It. Is. Miles. Better. Than. Up&Up.

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

• Like 2