✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #7: A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS

thetwinparadox

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why Is Colour Spectrum getting votes, is it just because it's an interlude, or is it actually bad, it can't sound bad, XMTS is by far worst

Maybe some people would rather have XMTS on repeat rather than CS? either that or the status of an "interlude" will invoke people to vote for that. I'd probably group CS w/ Up&Up like the interludes in MX if I were hosting this. :thinking:

Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk

X Marks the Spot 6

Colour Spectrum 4

Kaleidoscope 2

Hymn for the Weekend 1

Army of One 1

X Marks the Shit is eliminated

A Head Full of Dreams

Birds

Hymn for the Weekend

Everglow

Adventure of a Lifetime

Fun

Kaleidoscope

Army of One

Amazing Day

Colour Spectrum

Up&Up

To be perfectly honest with you guys, I don't thing that XMTS is that bad, it just needs to have those stupid dance beats removed and you might get a more ominous song...maybe. Anyway, Hymn for the Weekend is way worse and I'm surprised nobody voted for it last round!! :P

Btw regarding Colour Spectrum, it's a bit different from the short instrumentals on MX in that it doesn't segue directly into a song proper, and that it doesn't feel like an intro to Up&Up, and more like a song in its own right. That's why I included it separately. :) It isn't gonna last very long anyway. ;)

Hey, I'm here now ! YOu already eliminated the worst song without my vote, good :) I had no internet connection the past two days, indeed. For the record, tomorrow will probably not involve much Coldplaying either because I'll be traveling. Hope I don't miss too much here.

And I think Birds or Fun should win !!

I vote for Army Of One now. XMTS and Army Of One are on the same level for me....

• Like 1

Colour Spectrum 7

Hymn for the Weekend 6

Army of One 2

Colour Spectrum is eliminated.

A Head Full of Dreams

Birds

Hymn for the Weekend

Everglow

Adventure of a Lifetime

Fun

Kaleidoscope

Army of One

Amazing Day

Up&Up

Colour Spectrum might be one minute of nothing, but it's a relief after listening to the awful run of Army of One-X Marks the Spot-Amazing Day. ;) Once again I vote for Hymn for the Weekend.