✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kaleidoscope EP

guy42

^ True, but to be fair it's usually Chris that says that :P Phil hasn't weighed in on anything in quite awhile, and while of course it's always praising, I don't think I've ever heard him say "this next release is the favorite thing we've ever done." idk, maybe I'm lending his Tweet too much credit, but the fact that Phil feels that way makes me hopeful that this will be a better release than their last couple of albums

• Like 2

Do you guys really think they did it for sales reasons? I could maybe see the publisher doing that but maybe they really did decide to do some things last minute and it pushed it back.

i don't think they do much of anything for sales reasons, not the band themselves. seems to me a classic case of "couldn't get it done on time" which is nothing new for the boys :P

Or ALIENS is actually a 15-minute ambient space epic.

please... don't get my hopes up. :no_mouth:

• Like 1

Does anyone see any new songs registered on that one website? I think it's called ASCAP?

Heres a link for us to leaf through

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#ace/writer/280535470/BUCKLAND JONATHAN MARK

Note, before anyone things they spot something new, a lot of these are band originals obviously, but others were part of skits (such as the game of thrones red nose day campaign), or samples from other artists, or things the band has worked on a while ago.

With that being said, looking through the 190 entries, the only one I can't explain or dont remember is 'closer to home'.

• Like 1

Heres a link for us to leaf through

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#ace/writer/280535470/BUCKLAND JONATHAN MARK

Note, before anyone things they spot something new, a lot of these are band originals obviously, but others were part of skits (such as the game of thrones red nose day campaign), or samples from other artists, or things the band has worked on a while ago.

With that being said, looking through the 190 entries, the only one I can't explain or dont remember is 'closer to home'.

The Work ID for Closer To Home is from sometime between Miracles and AHFOD

Edit: And Google tells me its from GoT The Musical

closer to home is from the GOT musical. the one with "are you thinking 'bout jeoffrey, such a spirited lad. i was his uncle, i was also his dad"

lmao

• Like 1