✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kaleidoscope EP

guy42

At this point, I'd love to have him in a Coldplay song. He could bring back the rock influence

Same! I was reading through these like "but Harry Styles would actually be kinda cool" :joy:

Give us some news, Coldplay! We need some info to take our minds off theorizing about the worse artists that you could ask to be on your EP lol

• Like 1

^If it means better quality music at the end of it, then I'm willing to wait it out.

That's true, but you know some have been a little disappointed with the latest releases (me, not fully, but don't think they've been their best)... All I hope is that they stray away from pop, jusssst a little at least, and get more intricate and give us more songs like Square One, Up With the Birds, 42.. songs that really showcase a different side of theirs and what they are capable of on the edges of pop.

• Like 2

Oh no ! I just checked Fnac, who formerly had a release date of June 30, and now they say July 30 ! No !

Man what the heck happened--we went from a beginning of June release to an end of July release?! :joy: There better be some darn good songs on there

Hopefully not true! If it is, as coldplayisawesome said, they might as well just put it off until November and give us a full album

• Like 1

Man what the heck happened--we went from a beginning of June release to an end of July release?! :joy: There better be some darn good songs on there

Hopefully not true! If it is, as coldplayisawesome said, they might as well just put it off until November and give us a full album

remember when i guessed april 14th for a release date and people thought that was too late? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

[MEDIA=twitter]873622692812947458[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplayatlas/status/873622692812947458

Miracles 2 may have been renamed to "Miracles Someone Special" according to Amazon

EDIT: also, Something Just Like This isnt in the tracklisting here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that too on Twitter, but honestly i think that link may have been edited by someone just for fun. I mean, what kind of name is "Miracles Someone Special" ? (I know this band had tracks called I Bloom Blaum and Mylo Xyloto, but still...this sounds like broken english.) Also, SJLT dropped from the tracklisting (and with no replacement) just when Coldplay was even filming a music video for it ? I don't believe this...

I saw that too on Twitter, but honestly i think that link may have been edited by someone just for fun. I mean, what kind of name is "Miracles Someone Special" ? (I know this band had tracks called I Bloom Blaum and Mylo Xyloto, but still...this sounds like broken english.) Also, SJLT dropped from the tracklisting (and with no replacement) just when Coldplay was even filming a music video for it ? I don't believe this...

My thoughts exactly. Awful title, and totally don't buy that SJLT is dropped when they're about to release the music video.

Could be something like "Miracles: Someone Special". That would make more sense, especially since colons are often not placed when they're supposed to be.

Yeah Im guessing that they just forgot to put in SJLT. But still though, if it comes out July 30, that's nearly 5 months for 3 NEW SONGS. I dont mean to be rude, but what Bullsh*t that would be.

• Like 3

Could be something like "Miracles: Someone Special". That would make more sense, especially since colons are often not placed when they're supposed to be.

Yeah Im guessing that they just forgot to put in SJLT. But still though, if it comes out July 30, that's nearly 5 months for 3 NEW SONGS. I dont mean to be rude, but what Bullsh*t that would be.

my thoughts exactly... i am grateful for those three songs because we could have just gotten nothing instead (which sometimes still feels like a possibility :p), but it's this wait and delay that's killing me. why announce it so far in advance if you weren't even going to be able to make that late deadline?

my thoughts exactly... i am grateful for those three songs because we could have just gotten nothing instead (which sometimes still feels like a possibility :p), but it's this wait and delay that's killing me. why announce it so far in advance if you weren't even going to be able to make that late deadline?

Maybe "someone special" is just a placeholder for a collaborator?