✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kaleidoscope EP

guy42

I imagine most of these went the same way all the old ARoBttH and X&Y unused tracks (Deserter, Zero Theory, etc.) went. Unless we get some sort of Unreleased Compilation someday, most of these will probably never see the light of day :(

I will appreciate an official compilation album composed of B-sides, rarities and studio version of unreleased tracks (yes, I'm looking at you Ladder to the Sun and Don Quixote/Spanish Rain). The band can be creative with the track listing and not just throw songs for the sake of compiling them (maybe something similar to Elbow's Dead in the Boot).

Is this recent? Also, has anyone else been able to find this? I checked their FB and Twitter and there's nothing

It's not recent, I saw this a long time ago. I think this was for Super Bowl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Is this recent? Also, has anyone else been able to find this? I checked their FB and Twitter and there's nothing

I'm so out of the loop guys :joy:

I actually think this was from the day before AHFOD's release

^ Has there been any confirmation on that? Last I heard some places were saying a June 2 release and some were saying a June 30 one

You know, you would think there would be since we are a mere two weeks from the original release date, yet despite my valient efforts on twitter, still no official news...

You know, you would think there would be since we are a mere two weeks from the original release date, yet despite my valient efforts on twitter, still no official news...

I wouldn't hold my breath for June 2. That's two weeks from now and so far we don't even have the artwork or the option to pre-order it. Plus, the only official source we have is Coldplay.com and they say June 30.

I wouldn't hold my breath for June 2. That's two weeks from now and so far we don't even have the artwork or the option to pre-order it. Plus, the only official source we have is Coldplay.com and they say June 30.

i'm only holding my breath for them making an announcement BEFORE june 2 and i don't even think that's worth it at this point :sob: it'll be June 30 and they still won't have said anything :sob::sob:

i'm only holding my breath for them making an announcement BEFORE june 2 and i don't even think that's worth it at this point :sob: it'll be June 30 and they still won't have said anything :sob::sob:

Unfortunately, the only reason I can think of why they don't announce June 30 alright is that they are still unsure even about a June 30 release and think it will be later than that !

• Like 1

Unfortunately, the only reason I can think of why they don't announce June 30 alright is that they are still unsure even about a June 30 release and think it will be later than that !

i think so too, that it's no accident they changed it to just "June" in all other places and left the actual date on the website as the very last day of the month. i don't know about later than that, but i definitely think they don't actually know when it will come out :p

which is OK, but... like, that really sucks that they would announce it and then change it without making that publicly known. obviously they know that we know but what if someone didn't know? and so they're just waiting around for June 2 to come for this EP to be released and nope! oh, but nothing says June 2 anymore, so they're off the hook. just say you're postponing, date TBA and leave it at that smh

i think so too, that it's no accident they changed it to just "June" in all other places and left the actual date on the website as the very last day of the month. i don't know about later than that, but i definitely think they don't actually know :p

Really, where did they change it to June only?

Really, where did they change it to June only?

i thought someone on here said that the FB and instagram posts were changed to "in June"

but i never checked myself so i could be wrong :p

edit:

well, these posts on FB do still say June 2

Mobile Link: https://www.facebook.com/coldplay/videos/10158334492360253/

but Instagram says "in June"

[MEDIA=instagram]BRINxRClMbf[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BRINxRClMbf/?taken-by=coldplay