✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kaleidoscope EP

guy42

This makes sence, however, as we know Coldplay, they usually don't make any sense in what they do. E.g. not playing Fun while Tove Lo is opening for you, playing In My Place and Don't Panic as 'request songs', doing these big shows with all the light effects while the sun is still up until ten! Therefore I wouldn't get my hopes up to high for extra EP songs. (I would really love it though and I think we deserve it as wel hehe)

Oh my God... Don't even get me started on the Fun thing. How have they not at least played it once yet?? I mean Tove Lo is literally on tour with you for a few shows. Play the damn song!!!

• Like 4

If this winds up morphing into some pop-rock fusion song like Adventure of a Lifetime did, I swear to God . . . :joy:

I think I'm just going to listen to this 12-second bass loop for the rest of the day

i can't comment on that first thing because i really love what they did with AOAL :P

but i already caved in and started listening to the live version of AICTAIY on repeat :X

• Like 3

i can't comment on that first thing because i really love what they did with AOAL :p

but i already caved in and started listening to the live version of AICTAIY on repeat :X

I do too, but I was expecting something totally different lol :P

And oh man, I forgot we have a live version of this already.

Must.

Resist.

• Like 4

Also i just noticed that the animation is about evolve. It first starts with a cell an turns into a fish a crocodile a monkey and a human. It matches with lyrics some points ex. "Fish fell out of water". And also at the end that "Yeah" from Chris. Perfect.