✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kaleidoscope EP

guy42

So the Tokyo Remix version of SJLT is apparently available to buy in Japan (I was able to listen to the preview from the US, can't buy it though). Loving Will's drums and Jonny's guitar :heart_eyes:

https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/something-just-like-this-tokyo-remix-single/id1245878924?l=en

Anyone from Japan willing to buy it and share with us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys we already knew it was live.

Last week the band announced on their website "the EP (...) features a new live version of Coldplay’s hit collaboration with The Chainsmokers, Something Just Like This, recorded in Tokyo in April"[emoji4]

• Like 5

Guys we already knew it was live.

Last week the band announced on their website "the EP (...) features a new live version of Coldplay’s hit collaboration with The Chainsmokers, Something Just Like This, recorded in Tokyo in April"[emoji4]

you've got a point, but on the other hand... remember when the band announced on their website the EP would be released June 2? :P

• Like 1

you've got a point, but on the other hand... remember when the band announced on their website the EP would be released June 2? :P

Yes but with this preview there is no more doubt.

This live track certainly explains why Hypnotised appears as "EP mix" on the tracklist.

I think that the intro of Hypnotised will be slightly changed to make the end of SJLT and beginning of Hypnotised more cohesive

Yes but with this preview there is no more doubt.

This live track certainly explains why Hypnotised appears as "EP mix" on the tracklist.

I think that the intro of Hypnotised will be slightly changed to make the end of SJLT and beginning of Hypnotised more cohesive

That is what I also thought but it seems that SJLT Tokyo Mix doesn't have anything special in the ending except from the crowd noise which fades away completely in the end

• Like 2

Would not be shocked if a music video dropped for this in the next 24hrs.

It probably will be. Its already been two weeks since they filmed for it, hasnt it? (At least I think it has)

I can tell the song is a mix of the live recording and studio. There is no way the last drop with the guitar solo was completely recorded live. Plus, when Chris says the last "I want Something Just Like This", the recording seems to merge and transition to the live version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I bet during the Paris shows[emoji11] [emoji11]

I hope not as I am going to the 2nd Milan show and I desperately want to hear AICTAIY live. However I fear that they are going to (inexplicably) wait til the EP drops and the Euro leg of the tour (except Paris) are going to miss out. Do you think it is because they don't know which of the A stage songs to take out?

I personally would lose Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall and Charlie Brown to make way...

• Like 1