✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kaleidoscope EP

guy42

Who is Dianne Martel and how is she associated with this song? Also, if she is this just reinforces my guess that it's going to be a song about the refugee crisis.

She is a music video director, so she probably made that

• Like 1

Who is Dianne Martel and how is she associated with this song? Also, if she is this just reinforces my guess that it's going to be a song about the refugee crisis.

[MEDIA=twitter]881840516299730944[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/881840516299730944

Holy shit!! [emoji16]

she was tagged in the official coldplay post announcing the song^. Yup think you hit the nail on the head

• Like 1

Gee that EP release is gonna be special, by then we'll have heard every song on it :|

Well to be fair we were promised the EP over a month and a half ago.

And technically we haven't heard the EP mix of Hypnotised yet, so there's that :/

• Like 5

Hm, upon first listen to the live version: Something about the beat is a bit reminiscent of the original Miracles but unlike the original Miracles imho it lacks a strong melody or climax. Heavy synths mixed with some hip hop beats and guitar, and of course a Big Sean part.

I like the guitar in it, but other than that I can't get rid of the feeling that the song is not going anywhere, if you know what I mean. It sounds the same throughout to me.

Of course we will have to wait for the studio version for final judgement

• Like 3

Can we talk about a post recently posted in the Mystery soundcheck forum, the sheet found with guitar tunings for songs like Tomorrow & Vampire Symphony.

Were these gonna make the EP or are they secretly on there? Why keep Tomorrow on the guitar sheet if you have no intentions of releasing. All credit to the original poster on the original forum. Just wanted to know what everyone thought. Ps Midnight release of A L I E N S ?

upload_2017-7-6_21-38-9.thumb.png.eed387a8cac3471cd18028af322fe4df.png

• Like 1

So much hype for A L I E N S...

I will laugh if it turns out to be a X Marks The Spot 2.0

The lesson is, get your hopes down, I don't like to get disappointed, so let's not hope for the best and just let it happen...

I don't think it will be. X Marks the Spot was just one of those secondary songs and not a big feature. I get what you mean but from the sight of those alien characters it seems like it's going to be quite a bit of fun. A highly simplified XMtS doesn't seem like it would fit. I hope they put in as much explosiveness and effort into aliens as they did for AICTAIY. If I'm wrong then ...

b49b4db4081869f223075d967d56c0c9.jpg

• Like 1