✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

I'd be excited to hear "Everyday Life" considering it's on Jo Whiley's list of her favourite songs on this album... Neither Arabesque nor Orphans are in that list and they're pretty damn good so I'm excited to hear the ones she really likes...

• Like 6

It's such an interesting time for interviews right now. But there are many false rumours about interviews but I am sure we are missing some of the real ones.

I came across Guy's interview by chance. If we hadn't seen it, we would still hope they would tour the new album. Now we know for sure they won't and we won't be waiting for a tour in vain. There was an interview/a chat with Will which I missed, but I watched Chris's interview with Annie Mac. It would be cool if anyone who discovered a new interview would post it here, whether in this thread or an extra one doesn't matter too much.

What was this interview with Will?

Interesting that they would choose their album closer as the second single, if indeed that's what that screenshot means. Coldplay's closers are always among the best songs on their albums, but they've never had that "single" vibe.

Plus, if that is the next single I'm going to have to go hide in a hole somewhere, lol. I don't want the very last song to get spoiled!

• Like 5

Hi guys, sorry for interrupting. Now finally (customs in Argentina are HELL) i have my 1919 old picture of Coldplay.

Warner has one here in Argentina but is not the same as mine. I took a few pictures for my twitter and instagram (@briaaaan42) and maybe tomorrow i'll be taking a few more.

Last thing, i'm one of the admins from @coldplayargenti and we are happy about all this! (I'm the one who discover when coldplay changed their thumbail on youtube lol)

Love

e73f554a-43f8-4ec5-b6ea-bc026fd14016.thumb.jpg.8972bb69701654715ae39b31f71cb301.jpg

IMG_6037.thumb.jpg.1e6aab114528dff91bb001f2f4371ca7.jpg

IMG_6015.thumb.jpg.c86b4e7593e18b089b22e5af38d486a1.jpg

• Like 8

Hi guys, sorry for interrupting. Now finally (customs in Argentina are HELL) i have my 1919 old picture of Coldplay.

Warner has one here in Argentina but is not the same as mine. I took a few pictures for my twitter and instagram (@briaaaan42) and maybe tomorrow i'll be taking a few more.

Last thing, i'm one of the admins from @coldplayargenti and we are happy about all this! (I'm the one who discover when coldplay changed their thumbail on youtube lol)

Love

[ATTACH=full]9518[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]9519[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]9520[/ATTACH]

Congrats !Are you also "breanchu" on Youtube ?

Oh cool ! I love your channel :)

We once talked on the YT comments of another video about the SNL 2005 performance, but then the video was deleted. Do you have that file ?

Aw thanks! And yes, i have the entire SNL show from Coldplay. Send me a private message

• Like 1