🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
stephen

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

Interesting that they would choose their album closer as the second single, if indeed that's what that screenshot means. Coldplay's closers are always among the best songs on their albums, but they've never had that "single" vibe.

Plus, if that is the next single I'm going to have to go hide in a hole somewhere, lol. I don't want the very last song to get spoiled!

• Like 5

Hi guys, sorry for interrupting. Now finally (customs in Argentina are HELL) i have my 1919 old picture of Coldplay.

Warner has one here in Argentina but is not the same as mine. I took a few pictures for my twitter and instagram (@briaaaan42) and maybe tomorrow i'll be taking a few more.

Last thing, i'm one of the admins from @coldplayargenti and we are happy about all this! (I'm the one who discover when coldplay changed their thumbail on youtube lol)

Love

e73f554a-43f8-4ec5-b6ea-bc026fd14016.thumb.jpg.8972bb69701654715ae39b31f71cb301.jpg

IMG_6037.thumb.jpg.1e6aab114528dff91bb001f2f4371ca7.jpg

IMG_6015.thumb.jpg.c86b4e7593e18b089b22e5af38d486a1.jpg

• Like 8

Hi guys, sorry for interrupting. Now finally (customs in Argentina are HELL) i have my 1919 old picture of Coldplay.

Warner has one here in Argentina but is not the same as mine. I took a few pictures for my twitter and instagram (@briaaaan42) and maybe tomorrow i'll be taking a few more.

Last thing, i'm one of the admins from @coldplayargenti and we are happy about all this! (I'm the one who discover when coldplay changed their thumbail on youtube lol)

Love

[ATTACH=full]9518[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]9519[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]9520[/ATTACH]

Congrats !Are you also "breanchu" on Youtube ?

Yes!

Oh cool ! I love your channel :)

We once talked on the YT comments of another video about the SNL 2005 performance, but then the video was deleted. Do you have that file ?

Oh cool ! I love your channel :)

We once talked on the YT comments of another video about the SNL 2005 performance, but then the video was deleted. Do you have that file ?

Aw thanks! And yes, i have the entire SNL show from Coldplay. Send me a private message

• Like 1

I wonder if only Jonny and Chris will be there, or if it was just for promo and the rest of the band will appear too.

It’s just for the promo.

for second single

I assume so but if their is 2nd one two it would obviously be Trouble in Town

• Like 1

hello guys .... I have a question. why in the downloads (beta) section for Live Appearances & Interviews (audio / video) is no longer active? please if there are members who can upload audio / video live performance. tomorrow is saturday coldplay live on saturday night live. hope someone uploads a video performance on SNL here

• Like 3

I would enjoy a recording too since I will miss it due to work

What if Sunset is for the MAIN singles and Sunrise is for the partner singles? Unless the third and forth get swapped?

What if there was no lie

Nothing wrong, nothing right

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

So, there was no Everyday Life song. Now I guess they'll release it after their Saturday Night Live performance, just like what they did with Adventure of a Lifetime. First, a live performance, then, an official audio release.

• Like 4

While I would have liked 2 discs, I understand that releasing a double album in 2019 is bold, when most artists are releasing smaller batches of songs (but more frequently).

Most double albums feature some amount of filler - 16 songs in 53 minutes feels concise and considered.

I'm looking forward to see which half if my favourite!

For the record, I'm way more hyped by 'Arabesque' than 'Orphans'. It would be HUGE if ever played live.

• Like 2

Another interview that seems like it is meant for Everyday Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euASk1fJVL8:104

Watching this, I am very surprised that they will release a long album again.

They have spent a lot of time all the years after X&Y explaining that the formula they used wasn't successful. From Viva and on they agreed on releasing small albums and now EL seems to break that rule.

• Like 3

Another interview that seems like it is meant for Everyday Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euASk1fJVL8:104

Watching this, I am very surprised that they will release a long album again.

They have spent a lot of time all the years after X&Y explaining that the formula they used wasn't successful. From Viva and on they agreed on releasing small albums and now EL seems to break that rule.

Well they are treating it different because it's a "double album". Although in reality it's only 10 minutes longer than their past few and 10 minutes shorter than X&Y. I want 80 minutes damnit! Lol

I prefer quality over quantity, but hearing the term 'double album' got me excited for a longer project. Still excited nonetheless.

• Like 5

Everyday Life is also Will's favorite track on the album!

But I am hoping for no more single releases until the album is out!

Second this. I saw CHVRCHES bringing out many tracks before their album Love Is Dead actually was released,

and thought 'WTF?'. Looked a bit like they 'leak' the album themselves...

• Like 2

Wasn’t Chris going to be on Capital fm? *update: nvm found it just no one said anything here lol.

• Like 1

Life performance of the WHOLE album in Jordan on November 22nd!!

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Wow 5

Yassssss !! So exciting that video was gakarious I freaking love these guys !! I bet we’re gonna get a crazy performance with choir and orcastra and it’s gonna be so deep and intense lol

• Like 6