✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Everyday life - the track - Sunset

Coeurli

I expected it to be more DAAHF but turns out to be The Escapist (but not really).

Where’s the finale? I think it will be tremendously better if it had a The Escapist type of end instead of ending so abruptly.

Those strings at the end should have continued as a build up or end the song (like The Escapist).

• Like 1

I'm actually really sad that although this song had so much potential it falls a bit flat in the end... :(

It's actually building dynamically, and then Chris just kinda shuts it off haha. I don't know if this is supposed to be an artistic thing oooorr?

There's another part of the song, at the 2:35 mark, where he says "brother not my enemy"

It sounds like it's about to foray into a beautiful pre-chorus or early bridge. This gorgeous choral part comes in, then just ends two seconds later and we're back in the chorus haha.

It's kinda like a 75% finished song.

• Like 1

Can we already agree that it is already the weakest closing track from all their albums?

I hope that the album version includes some sort of hidden track after that abrupt ending, but I believe it is highly unlikely.

Everything's Not Lost/Life Is For Living

Amsterdam

'Til Kingdom Come

Death And All His Friends

Up With The Birds

O

Up&Up

• Like 3

Can we already agree that it is already the weakest closing track from all their albums?

I hope that the album version includes some sort of hidden track after that abrupt ending, but I believe it is highly unlikely.

Amsterdam

'Til Kingdom Come

Up With The Birds

O

Up&Up

I think we may have to wait until we hear the entire record to make this kind of assessment. I personally do like 2 (or even 3) of those songs better when they stand on their own but I still want to wait to hear the whole album.

• Like 1

I’m quite surprised with everyone’s thoughts on this song .. honestly I thought it fit perfect as a close .. in this crazy messed up world we still have to go in in everyday life . And just gotta say halaluigh you’ve gotten to wake up for another day .. a very quite outtro but I really like it . Seems like an ending of all the thoughts we’ll get to hear when we hear the album as a whole . Maybe I’m to sentimental lol

• Like 6

Amsterdam

'Til Kingdom Come

Up With The Birds

O

Up&Up

I would take this over Up&Up, at least the studio version that is. The rest are better though. Death and All His Friends as the best for me.

• Like 3

Amsterdam

'Til Kingdom Come

Up With The Birds

O

Up&Up

I do prefer this over Up&Up only because this one sounds more like their old style.

• Like 2