Everyday Life - Live in Jordan on YouTube 22 Nov

Captain Crieff

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was surreal... I was very disappointed with Church not being sung live, but I'm glad this wasn't a trend throughout the performance.

Arabesque WHOA

Does everyone clearly realise that we are fans of the best band in the world??? (100% fact, 0% doubt).

• Like 9

Wow, that was really good. Could tell Chris was having some voice troubles though. Arabesque was amazing. Sad they didn't use the sample in Trouble in Town but I guess they wanted to keep the livestream clean - Chris was singing "same damn blood" at the end of Arabesque. Let's hope for a blu-ray/CD release!

• Like 6

By the way, the video production on this broadcast has been brilliant. Those paning shots over the stage and the city are gorgeous. It almost looks like they recorded the whole thing ahead of time.

using drones is a cheat code

• Like 6

Sunrise was a wonderful start! Hyped me up even more.

I really want to hear Church live live :D The lines in arabic were very good sung!

Trouble in Town was great even without the sample, although i think i like it more with the sample. Makes it even angrier!

BrokEn makes me appreciate the song more!

Daddy was beautiful! And the whole band was in it! But you could hear Chris voice was not very healthy.

WOTW/POTP was great! They should have recorded it that way for the album.

Arabesque just wow. They should play this on their upcoming concerts until they stop making music (which hopefully is very far away)

When I Need a Friend was good. But the choir gives it more energy.

Very good first half all in all. A bit disappointed about Church but hopefully we get to hear this again without much production.

• Like 6

ARABESQUE IS WAY MORE FUN LIVE AND THAT'S ALL I GOTTA SAY AND I AM READY FOR PEOPLE TO DISAGREE (I'm open to opinions I won't get offended, you like what you like) BUT C'MON THAT SH-T WAS A JAM! I am overwhelmed, the cinematography was awesome, and I wish I could make videos for this album like... I gotta take a cold shower after watching this.

Alright, I'm done making a fool out of myself. Goodnight Coldplay friends <3

• Like 6
  • Angry 3

ARABESQUE IS WAY MORE FUN LIVE AND THAT'S ALL I GOTTA SAY AND I AM READY FOR PEOPLE TO DISAGREE (I'm open to opinions I won't get offended, you like what you like) BUT C'MON THAT SH-T WAS A JAM! I am overwhelmed, the cinematography was awesome, and I wish I could make videos for this album like... I gotta take a cold shower after watching this.

Alright, I'm done making a fool out of myself. Goodnight Coldplay friends <3

I doubt anyone is going to disagree haha Arabesque was out of this world haha.

Not my favourite on this side of Sunrise, but surely the best performance of the live show.

• Like 3
  • Wow 2
  • Angry 1

I doubt anyone is going to disagree haha Arabesque was out of this world haha.

Not my favourite on this side of Sunrise, but surely the best performance of the live show.

I was honestly expecting it to be played not as energetic as it was but holy smokes... I didn't even process When I Need A Friend when it started

• Like 4